Revain logoHome Page
roobee Logo

The goal of the initiative called ROOBEE is to grow and administer decentralized money. This supports investments and yield farms and incorporates technologies like proof of risk into its full security platform. ROOBEE is a well-designed ecosystem that combines many forms of digital assets, offers simple-to-use tools, and assures service payments through a variety of ways, including credit cards, encryption, and native tokens. This startup, ROOBEE, has created effective ecosystem marketing techniques and has provided airdrops so that users may test the native token and sign up for the platform. It is a scalable digital asset with good performance, makes it easier to grow finances, makes it possible to acquire advanced features on the ROOBEE platform, as well as a token that reduces the cost of purchasing ecosystem products, can be earned as a reward, and also helps to make investments and expand financial resources.Siehe vollständige Bewertung

eos Logo

EOS by block one

eos is one of the most successful projects in the world of cryptocurrencies, created with a similar goal to ethereum, such as smart contracts and decentralized applications (dApps). The eos digital currency project was founded by a company called Black One. The company was started by Brandon Bloomer, who was originally involved in a typical blockchain technology project. One of the goals of eos is to build a blockchain-based platform that can accomplish thousands of transactions per second, even without the costs of major chain transactions. Like ethereum, where miners produced blocks, in eos, blocks are generated by block creators. When blockchain manufacturers generate a blockchain, they are paid by blockchain eos, and users are also charged a fee.Siehe vollständige Bewertung

litecoin Logo

litecoin LTC

Litecoin is inspired by Bitcoin and is technically almost identical to Bitcoin (BTC). Litecoin was created by a group of bitcoin makers who wanted to make virtual coins easier to extract, and was introduced on October 7, 2011 in GitHub by former Google employee Charles Lee. Initially, the extraction rate was no different from early bitcoin, but as more people turned to bitcoin, the computational difficulty of the network increased, and the CPU was no longer a suitable patch for bitcoin mining. The main difference with Bitcoin is its security. Due to the use of special encryption techniques, the security of litecoin is higher than that of bitcoin, and in fact, due to the high amount of memory involved in it, hacking and disrupting litecoin is very difficult and expensive. Compared to the bitcoin situation, litecoin is in its infancy.Siehe vollständige Bewertung

binance coin Logo


Binance coin (BNB for short) is a cryptocurrency that was originally issued as an ERC-20 token by Binance Digital Currency Exchange, but was subsequently transferred to its own blockchain called "Binance Chain", which is the opposite. Ethereum does not support smart contracts. This encrypted currency performs many vital functions in the Bainance Exchange ecosystem, including payment of transaction fees, exchange fees, cost of listing various currencies, and many more. The ICO program determined that 10 percent of the total supply Equivalent to 20 million BNB tokens to initial investors, 40 percent to 80 million token to the founding team, and the remaining 50 percent or 100 million to the various participants through the ICO process. At this point, Binance Exchange was able to raise about $ 15 million in initial capital. If you choose the BNB cryptocurrency for this purpose, you will get a discount. As a result, if you trade a lot in this exchange, it is better to pay the fees using BNB.Siehe vollständige Bewertung

bitcoin Logo

Bitcoin introduces itself as a digital currency that was invented in 2009. Satoshi Nakamoto is a person behind the creation of Bitcoin, but his identity has not yet been confirmed. Bitcoin's current market capitalization has exceeded $ 134 billion. Bitcoin guarantees lower transaction costs and is managed by a decentralized institution of power compared to online payment systems. One of the pioneers in the use of peer-to-peer (P2P) technology was Bitcoin. The use of P2P technology greatly boosted bitcoin because it made instant transactions realistic. The Bitcoin network is made up of individuals and companies (known as "Bitcoin miners") and they are the ones who use their computer power and receive bitcoins as a reward. Bitcoin mining is the most fundamental process in the Bitcoin network. All transactions that occur on the network are verified and processed into public data, so-called "blockchain". And as mentioned, this is the only way for new bitcoins to be releasedSiehe vollständige Bewertung

jood walton photo

jood waltonw.

Novice Writer
1 Ebene
5 Bewertungen
1 Karma


i do clothes seller and trading cryptos sometimes

saint petersburg
Beitritt zu Mai 09, 2020

Sozialen Medien