Revain logoHome Page
Logotipo de kucoin shares

KuCoin Shares

KuCoin is a newly-launched crypto-to-crypto exchange that allows you trade in BTC, ETH, LTC, and many more plus its own KCS Token, which is great because you can earn some passive income with it. There are a number of benefits of trading on KuCoin – trading volumes on most assets are good, their team is extremely responsive, it has an easy to use interface, it is low-cost trading on advanced platform, and besides, there are different promotions running that could really help to grow the platform.Ver reseña completa

Logotipo de cortex


Cortex is a new way to connect smart contracts with Artificial Intelligence. A new AI system that it is applied on the blockchain to smart contracts. In 2018 they will be launching the ERC20 token, they will be listed in different mainstream exchanges and they will launch the Testnet for mining. The goal of Cortez is to be one of the leaders in the field of machine learning on the blockchain. For new technologies that may be invented in the future, the Project Company will continue to innovate and integrate.Ver reseña completa

Logotipo de trueusd


TrueCoin, on the other hand, will adopt a completely different model, allowing users to view daily and monthly audits from outside professionals. Users – like exchanges – will also be able to exchange their TrueUSD 1:1 by interacting directly with TrueCoin’s affiliated trust companies, which means TrueCoin never actually handles your money during the withdrawalVer reseña completa

Logotipo de huobi token

Huobi Token

dubbed Huobi Token or HT was set to start on the 23rd of January 2018. The token would start with a capped supply set at five hundred million. The announcement also indicated that as much as three hundred million of the tokens or about 60% would be issued to new users over the course of 15 days. And the other 40% would be kept in reserve for the operation of the platform as well as various team services and incentives or other undeclared rewardsVer reseña completa

Logotipo de mithril


Mithril aims to bring back life to social media by using social power to mine and bring people closer together. While other social media platforms are out to harvest user data, Mithril aims to reward content creators instead. With the goals and ambitions of Mithril, they will need a fair share of technology to make it all work. All actions and contents provided on the platform will be rewarded and this will encourage people to use the platform frequently.Ver reseña completa

Emily Harris photo

Emily HarrisH.

Novice Writer
1 nivel
5 reseñas
0 karma


Se unió a agosto 28, 2018