Revain logoHome Page
리뷰
sony wh 1000xm4 canceling headphones phone call accessories & supplies 로고

Sony WH 1000XM4 Canceling Headphones Phone Call Accessories & Supplies

In short: I'm happy. Not briefly: In fact, these are headphones for home use, but I think that hiding such beauty at home is a crime. I spend about 30% of my free time a day in them and 98% of the time on the street, the remaining 2% I just talk to someone. These are my first headphones in this price range, I can only compare with Air Pods Pro and Galaxy Buds Live. So, when I first heard my favorite song in these headphones in the store, I got goosebumps all over my body. I set myself the goal that I want these headphones. And after 3 months they were with me. I wear them all the time and everywhere. Charging is enough for me for 2-3 days, provided that I use them constantly. In them, formally, there is no moisture protection and therefore it is not recommended to play sports and walk in the rain. But none of this stops me - I calmly run in them and listen to music under drizzling rain (and I don’t advise you to do this). I can recommend these headphones to people who like to listen to music louder, people who love low frequencies and vocals. Also, the headphones support a very flexible equalizer setting, but I chose the preset "Excited" for myself, because. other presets for my music seemed a little deaf. There is an optimization of atmospheric pressure, a 360-degree sound setting, and an adaptive noise reduction setting. The touch control panel for several months of use never let me down and always did exactly what I wanted. 전체 리뷰보기

bluetooth wireless cancelling charging resistant 로고

Bluetooth Wireless Cancelling Charging Resistant

From the beginning I was delighted with everything, but over time I realized all the shortcomings. The sound is really impressive. How can such small headphones produce such a sound. There was an ideal form (of the previous series), everything was fine, well, why invent a bicycle! I spent 3 years with IconX and did not know any problems, everything is in one place.전체 리뷰보기

apple airpods charging latest model 로고

Apple AirPods Charging Latest Model

For me, it's just the perfect thing. Sound and wearing comfort. I use it every day at work to listen to music. And as a telephone headset. I bought it on aliexpress during the sale -7000 ru thanks from Sberbank. The headphones are now over a year old. All also hold a charge well. The white case was covered with a small cobweb of scratches (not critical), put it in a silicone case.전체 리뷰보기

wd 5tb my passport ultra silver portable external 로고

WD 5TB My Passport Ultra Silver Portable External

Below I will present my personal opinion about the product WD 5TB My Passport Ultra Silver Portable External. When I ordered, I thought that it would be like a regular hdd, but upon receipt I saw that it was small, like a real passport. This is a plus, because it is convenient to carry with you. After turning it on, I transferred several files, they were re-memtilted very quickly, the copy window did not even appear. Satisfied with the product.전체 리뷰보기

Byoung Woon Bak ᠌ photo

Byoung Woon Bak .

Novice Writer
1 수준
4 리뷰
0 카르마

전기

Seoul
6월 08, 2022에 가입