- At a negative temperature (noted starting from -4 ° C), the interlocutor stops hearing me. When the headset is warmed up, the performance is restored.
- After the purchase, the headset regularly "fell off" from the phone (Android). It was decided by adding the PLT Hub application to the phone exceptions so that it would not be unloaded automatically.
- There are still problems with media playback - sound "stuttering" (the source is not important, stuttering disappears, then reappears).
- The gasket under the liner after a year and a half decays and falls apart. Yes, pads are available in other earbud sizes. But the fact that they "rot" in a product for such a price upsets.
- The rubber cap starts to fall out after 2-3 months of using the headset. This sight looks depressing. I believe that the rubber band did not appear from the very beginning, because I saw the 5200s without it. Apparently made to match the headset's own waterproofing claim.
- Usually the new one is more advanced than the old one. But as far as charging is concerned, here PLT stepped back. Such hemorrhoids with this charge: pick out (at first, because it falls out by itself) the plug, plug the cord in with the right side, then pull out the cord, try to plug the plug. Well, at least mini-usb was not squeezed in))) Either in Legend: with one hand I fiddled with the headset near the charger and it magnetized itself, pulled a little harder - disconnected it. I don’t really want to buy a charging case for the cost of the headset itself.
- Voice notifications: On, Off, Time left, etc. are not always reproduced.
- In terms of wearing comfort, it seemed to me that the Legend was more comfortable - a month of getting used to it and then I was constantly scared, not feeling it on my ear. I have been using the 5200th for half a year - my ear periodically hurts very much in the evening.
For the first two problems, the manufacturer recommended contacting the store and replacing the headset . It's good that I took it with a 2-year warranty - there is time to wait . think . exchange.전체 리뷰보기