Let's do this - I immediately admit that I was very loyal to this model because of the older brothers (WH XM3-XM4, I still adore them and consider them the best in their class), but what Sony did here was disappointing.
Ear pads - above and below a lot of comments about this, mine is no exception - visually died immediately after the first use (I present their appearance in a year), but there is nothing interesting in this, but the center of gravity of TWS + new material, create interesting use cases with search them in puddles, floor and other directions of departure. Sports are missing as a species. Of course, there is a way out - to put ordinary silicone. Just need to look for it. Now let's look at the price.
Connect - if there is at least something from apple technology, he feels bad. Sometimes, very much.
With Windows - a little better, but AptX is not here. With Android, 90% of the time, everything is fine, but if your life has zoom / calls and flights, the remaining 10% of dumps, out of sync will be somewhere nearby. The problem will most likely go away with time, very similar to software.
Codecs and how to work with them - LDAC is really great at transmitting sound. But the call is SBC, and okay, but it's quite normal to get a picture when the codec "gets stuck" in this mode and then nowhere (most likely they will fix it, if not already)
What is unlikely to be repaired is the work of the codec and microphone. It's really good for TWS. You can hear me perfectly in 99% of situations when I make a phone call, BUT
it’s worth switching to google duo, mit or another Internet dialer, the microphone and codec don’t understand that you need to highlight your voice and, as a result, porridge.
Here, by the way, there is a "main earpiece" and it is right. No, don't reassign.
if you want to use only the left one, take out the right one and put it next to it. Let's look at the price again.
The review, although it turned out to be more critical, is far from bad TWS. Noise reduction at the level, sound quality - even more so. But you need to understand that if working use cases are more important, you can get in if you want to change - in the secondary market they have already lost up to 15-16k in price (and new ones cost 19 in general)