Description of 💻 ASUS ROG Falchion RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with Cherry MX Switches
- Compact, noiseless, long-lasting battery life, and reliable bluetooth connection
- The accuracy of the installation; everything is quiet and there are no rattling sounds. Rtings reports a minimum latency of 1.3 milliseconds for wired connections and 3.7 milliseconds for wireless connections. The (red) switches Lid-stand Smells like a new macbook Just cute:)
- ABS keycaps are a terrible design choice! The non-standard size of the caps will also prevent you from changing them without encountering any difficulties. Ringing! When the player presses any key on the keyboard, the play will answer with a tone that can last for up to one second. The amount of soundproofing should be kept to a minimum. The cover does not secure itself with a snap, but rather it just lays on top of the keys and pressures them as you use them. A keyboard is not something that belongs in a bag that is stuffed with books. Because it is in such an awkward spot, the touch strip is going to be quite frustrating. Of course, Armory Crate is not a G hub in the game. During the stage of the process while the files were being downloaded, I was offered bread to consume.
- Long-lasting charge, small size.
- The keyboard is somewhat little, but it is weighty enough that it will not slide about on the table. The sound of your keystrokes is lovely; they are not very loud, but they are also not completely silent. These stabilizers are really good, even better than those made by Logitech. Because of how tiny the keyboard is, typing is a very comfortable experience. As someone who is not a fan of keyboards with a low profile, I believe that having a classic profile is a benefit as well. A remarkable level of connection consistency was achieved. The lighting indicates that the keyboard enters a state that saves power, but it immediately quits this mode when the user presses a key, creating the sensation of using a wired keyboard in its entirety. nice autonomy. After working continuously with the backlight for three days, the battery had retained more than 90% of its charge. Again, the lid can be of great assistance in preventing the accumulation of dust. The functionality that is coupled with the Armory Crate app is the most notable characteristic of this keyboard.
- There is no purpose for the side touchpad. Although I don't believe anyone will make use of it, there is a cost associated with it. Another one of the device's flaws is the built-in battery. It is possible to provide power to the keyboard using accumulators or replaceable AAA batteries. The convenience extends to both the process of charging and changing it. Despite the fact that it is easy enough to type on, I cannot endorse this keyboard for use in an office setting. My impression is that it is too cramped, and the keys are too close together. In the office, I use the full-size Logitech G613, which, despite being louder, offers a significantly more pleasant typing experience. The cost is not very reasonable either.
- Dimensions, Typesy, design
- Haven't used much so far, only positives
- good response Pleasant not loud sound of candles Light Large working radius Easy to adjust sound with touch panel Form factor Good backlight Good fit and packaged
- Soft. 100500 tasks per dispatcher. It weighs almost 2 gigs, although there are many different settings, but this is too much. Delete was another problem. As a result, I use it without software. Charging does not hold 450 hours as the manufacturer claims. I have enough hours for 70 maximum with 1 level of backlight brightness. As for me, this is not enough, with the declared 450 (yes, this is clearly without backlight, but not the same gigantic difference ?!) In general, I am very upset by the operating time. I hoped that 200 hours, at least with the initial backlight, would work, in the end it was like that. Extreme top key ins, not even home! Yes, she doesn't need it. Why not delete? Through the software, I can also install, but after removing the software, the macro flew off. Separately, give the award to the genius that the macro recording on alt set. If you want to close the program via Alt + F4, then you must definitely press in a certain order in combination with Fn. First Alt+F4 and after Fn. If you press Fn before another key, macro recording will start.