Header banner
Revain logoHome Page
nps sfg70 spilfyter streetfyter universal oil absorbent logo

NPS SFG70 Spilfyter Streetfyter Universal Oil Absorbent Review



Very good

Revainrating 4 out of 5  
💣 Hazardous Material Handling, 🔐 Occupational Health & Safety Products

View on AmazonView on ЯM


img 1 attached to NPS SFG70 Spilfyter Streetfyter Universal Oil Absorbent

Description of NPS SFG70 Spilfyter Streetfyter Universal Oil Absorbent

Value priced for light duty, but tough enough for daily use. Dimple bonded for strength. Center perfed for a customized fit. Absorbs and retains oil, water, solvents, coolants, etc. Keeps floors clean and dry.


Global ratings 3
  • 5
  • 4
  • 3
  • 2
  • 1

Type of review

Revainrating 4 out of 5

They work as they should

Takes liquid as it should but very liquid. If you spill a large amount, e.g. For example, a gallon of coolant or oil on the floor, you'll need lots of them. One person said three or four of them could get five gallons of liquid, but I highly doubt that. Other brands of these pads are three times thicker than this one, but they fit.

  • Lots of positive emotions
  • No power

Revainrating 3 out of 5

They are in order: Anti-spill accessories

I bought them for oil changes on semi-trailers and heavy equipment. Sometimes the filters are not always easily accessible and spill onto the floor or engine. The ones my previous employer had were almost twice as thick as these and soaked up a lot more. That said, they're a lot cheaper than pig name rugs so they're not terrible for the money, I just expected them to be thicker.

  • Weight
  • Some little things

I love these things. I've heard they are mainly used for oil spills in garages and such, but I use this product in a chemistry lab. Easily absorbs spilled liquids. A huge amount of water (about five gallons) can easily be swallowed by 3 or 4 of these baddies. The only thing to remember is if you use them to clean polar solvents (alcohols, alkyl halides, ethers, esters, etc.) make sure you collect them after they have absorbed all the solvent. If left on the floor to dry, the solvent will cause…

  • Free for educational purposes
  • Not sure