- The smart charger itself determines the battery type: Ni-Cd, Li-Ion, Ni-Mh, its size: 14500, 16340, 17670, 18490, 18500, 18650, 26650, A, AA, AAA, C, SC, 21700, 10440 , 22650, 17500, measures the capacity before charging and allows you to select the amount of charging current (300, 500, 700 or 1000mA) for each battery being charged, which is very convenient. When charging is complete, Full appears on the display. The device is protected against short circuit and overheating. MasterCharger Pro works both from a 100-240V network and from a 12-13.8V car cigarette lighter, adapters are included.
Photos by authors
Description of 🔌 ROBITON Pro MasterCharger
- Separate 4 battery slots, can be configured both at the same time and separately. You can charge different types of batteries at the same time in different modes.
- You can not set the discharge current (fixed 250 mA), but this is a nitpick. This feature has not been needed yet.
- Semi-professional charging for household batteries, in general, any. There is a mode for checking the battery capacity. All 4 banks are controlled separately, all characteristics are displayed separately.
- Charging goes only in automatic mode, that is, it itself determines the type: Ni / Li, it itself determines the voltage rating: there are 1.5 and 3.7 all in a bunch. There is no "constant voltage" mode, the voltage is not regulated in any way, you can only look. There is no "constant current" mode, only the upper current threshold is set, which is why it is even approximately impossible to calculate the charge time. A completely dead battery does not see, there is no function of forced voltage / current supply.