Description of 🎮 Sony PlayStation Vita 2000 1GB Black/Red Game Console: A High-Performance Gaming Experience
- - offline work - graphics quality - stream games from ps4
- - it is not clear why SO MANY input interfaces - ferocious ergonomics, after a couple of hours of playing, thumbs start to hurt
- She was finally hacked. That is absolutely. Now you can run games for Vita (and also homebrew, that is, all sorts of emulators and software). For this, all shortcomings can be forgiven. Everyone has already written about the technical advantages before me.
- Very expensive memory cards that will not fit any other devices. The lack of the possibility of downgrading the firmware. The hack does not yet support launching PSP and PSone game images.
- 1. Stylish design 2. Slim model 3. Good battery life 4. Touch screen 5. Rear touch panel 6. Pleasant sound and animation effects in the system itself. 7. Front and rear cameras 8. Wifi 9. Bluetooth
- 1. Display - even with a small sun or light, the picture is not visible, but you can see your reflection. Small viewing angle 2. Non-standard flash drive, you could make a microsd 3. Little memory, only 1 gb 4. Weak sound, like 2 speakers, bass is not enough. 5. Expensive games. 6. In most cases, some kind of children's games 7. There are few useful applications, there are even more in the phone and you can download it. (I did not find an application, in my opinion only games can be downloaded) 8. Graphics is so-so, I thought it would be better. 9. The front and back cameras are of poor quality, better on the phone. 10. A flash drive is expensive, if you take it at 64, then its price is half the console 11. No vibration like in Sony joystick.
- - light and thin, fits comfortably in the hands (compared to Vita 1000) - very convenient to play (not compare with all phones) - at the moment decent content and constant discounts in the PSN store - really increased battery life in comparison with Vita 1000 - convenient menu and settings - constant firmware ate.
- - very easily soiled and unstable to scratches case - the console was originally from the release of the first Vita with obsolete hardware, and now even more so. Against the background of iOS and Android, a resolution of 500x300 looks miserable. - high price of games - in 2022, officially, most retailers sell black colors, almost all white ones are gray imports. - one year warranty
- The design has changed a lot for the better. Excellent build quality, nothing dangles or creaks. The weight has decreased, the thickness has decreased, the buttons have become more comfortable. The battery keeps excellent. You can now charge with any charger from a smartphone with a micro usb output. Fingers touch the touchpad less often at the back, changed the location slightly. Works smartly, does not hang. It’s quite convenient to watch YouTube (if the smartphone is dead or not, it’s still more convenient from the smartphone) Remote Play with PS4 works perfectly smoothly and with the same graphics. PS. If suddenly someone doesn’t know, Remote Play is an opportunity to connect to PS4 and play those games that are on PS4 from Vita (controlling from it) or from a smartphone (controlling a joystick) without losing graphics and with minimal delay.
- The main drawback is the display. The screen has become much worse, whitish, with poor viewing angles, after a normal smartphone it catches the eye very much. The menu is ugly, cheap cartoon gives. Buttons L1 and R1 are generally a failure. I'll explain. I turned on remote play with PS4, the game is destiny. L1 scope, R1 fire. So, when you click on L1, until the click, the character either aims, or not. Or you hold L1 and the view starts jumping from aim mode to simple view. Because the L1 button must be pressed and held very tightly and strongly pressing with your finger, this is wildly annoying. Whether I have a marriage, or whether all consoles are made this way, I don’t know. Check when buying. The sound chip is mediocre; in the same headphones, the smartphone produces sound much better.
- Excellent display, bold design, support for a bunch of console games, Wi Fi, Bluetooth, YouTube, memory cards up to 64GB, a gyroscope, two cameras, etc.
- Rear sensor scratches quickly
- GAMES, compactness, good autonomy, interesting opportunities for gaming, by and large versatility and functionality.
- The back panel lends itself to scratches, the sticks could have some texture for better finger control, the prices of memory cards (their format itself is special), dust can get into the D-pad keys, the presence of some restrictions in terms of the size of games, not the most willing development attachments from the company.