- It blows through any capsules with ease and the ground one spills well, heats up quickly, and is easy to fill with water. Easy to wash.
Photos by authors
Description of Combined coffee maker Polaris PCM 2020 3-in-1, black/silver
- + - quickly heats water, compact, not very noisy.
- The removable nespresso capsule holder came broken, which is very sad. The fastening of the lid is broken (I attach the photo), of course you can use it without it, but it does not fit tightly and dangles. The capsule does not penetrate well. We mainly use these capsules. All the holders are scratched inside (I'm attaching a photo, it's not as noticeable on them as in life), which is also not encouraging.
- Compact, the ability to use different capsules plus ground coffee, it works much quieter than the previous one. It's great that you can customize the size of the large and small cups for yourself￼!
- High cups do not fit, wide cups also stick out halfway. The metal contraption for ground coffee comes out with great difficulty. There is no storage compartment for additional parts.
- Nespresso brews well
- Does not brew Dolce Gusto capsules, all the milk remains in the capsule, in the photo is my Magic Cappuccino) It leaks past the cup, it seemed to me that the weak and not constant pressure of the water supply, I tried to remove the air with the piston that is included, it did not help
- I liked the ability to use different capsules, as well as ground coffee.
- Not a very convenient system for changing capsules, you have to deliver the tray, “shake out”, re-insert . Colleagues have a nespresso coffee maker, where the capsule changes almost in one movement.
- You can use different capsules and ground coffee. The coffee is hot. Prepares quickly.
- They don't exist
- Stylish design, takes up little space, easy to use. And most importantly makes great coffee.