|Connectivity Technology||Wireless, Bluetooth|
|Number of Buttons||4|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||5.18 x 2.17 x 0.56 inches|
Description of 🖱️ Burgundy Surface Arc Mouse - Enhancing Productivity with Style
- Ease of transportation, does not take up the usb port, scrolling with any finger.
- Havent found out yet. I bought it in pink, I think it will get very dirty.
- Folds flat for transport Slim body, modern design Ideal for any workspace Thin and light
- Compactness. Work continuity.
- Button sensitivity. "Dead" functions under Linux.
- Genital folding design, which makes it as compact as possible when carrying and ergonomic in working mode. Materials and assembly tactilely do not raise questions about the premiumness of this series of mice. Intuitive touch panel. Excellent sensor.
- • Touch multitouch. One of the reasons why this mouse was purchased. • Light weight; • Compactness; • No special adapter required; • Long battery life.
- • Scroll direction is inverted only through system registry edits; вЂў There are restrictions on customizing multitouch (in comparison with the Apple Mouse); • Scroll speed, especially horizontal, had to be additionally adjusted through hidden options (hidden in the wilds of the OS); • If for a desktop computer, then you need to purchase a bluetooth adapter.
- Good, solid workmanship. Interesting design and the principle of turning on the mouse by folding it. Turned it off and in this state it takes up very little space. Works via Bluetooth without a whistle, which does not take up a USB port on a laptop. Connected instantly to both macbook and windows. Probably the smallest mouse Ive ever used. Rumor has it that it works for a long time on standard batteries. By the way, in the settings you can see the battery level in percent.
- Inconvenient scroll. Scroll false positives happen. Scrolling is especially bad when you need to increase / decrease something. Another nuance, the right button is not pressed if there is a finger on the left. For those who work in CorelDRAW, this is a fundamental point. The mouse doesnt move well without a pad.
- appearance, Bluetooth connection directly to the laptop, does not occupy the usb port
- Uncomfortable! The buttons are pressed tightly, you constantly have to adjust the position of your hand and finger, if you press just above the edge, you have to make an effort. Its annoying. Scrolling is creepy.
- - a touchpad for vertical and horizontal scrolling is a rarity, but once you try it on an apple magic mouse, its impossible to refuse. looking ahead, this mouse has a frankly weaker feature than its competitor. - the mouse folds completely flat, with a folded height of less than 1.5 cm. convenient for travel. - batteries can live for months (in mine, after a year and a half of moderate use, there are still relatives that were included in the kit).
- - the most important thing is very raw . firmware? further details. - as an advantage, the mouse goes to sleep after 5-10 minutes of inactivity. it takes 1-2 seconds for the mouse to wake up from sleep mode. this leads to the fact that there is a delay of the same 1-2 seconds before the cursor on the screen starts to move. in addition, the mouse turned out to be absolutely unsuitable for use under ubuntu, because after such a transition to sleep mode, scrolling is completely disabled for it. only disconnecting and reconnecting helps. in fact, this has to be done 10 times per working day or more. it got to the point that i had to implement a bash script to reload the bluetooth module on the pc. (there are many similar complaints and such handicraft solutions on the internet). - speaking of scrolling. the mouse has the function of inertial scrolling, but it is implemented in the firmware of the mouse itself. that is, if you sharply swipe the document, remove your finger from the mouse, and press, for example, ctlr, you will suddenly get a 300% scale instead of scrolling. - all right, glitches under ubuntu, for which this mouse is "officially" not intended. but under windows, it also works crookedly. for example, after the pc wakes up from sleep mode, it may suddenly turn out that it is not the mouse that does not respond to clicks. the cursor moves, there is a scroll, there are no clicks. neither right nor left. and again - reconnection.