Description of 🎮 Nintendo Paper Mario: The Origami King - Switch SPANISH - Switch - Unleashing the Origami Kingdom
- Not a game, but a work of art, with a completely original style, the beginning of which was laid by the equally amazing Yoshi's Crafted World.
- The absence of the 2022 language, at least at the level of subtitles, because the game is 6+ and in English, well, how is it, huh?
- The world looks very interesting, the jokes in the game are funny (but they are in English)
- Gameplay - the game is built on the same type of combat, which gets boring at the end of the game, due to the fact that even if you accidentally stumble upon a mob, get ready to spend a couple of minutes fighting, so in the end it was already annoying Localization - there is no localization in the game, but on the one hand this is good, since the game is full of puns that the translation would kill
- Great for outdoor activities
- Not sure
- Sturdy construction
- No automatic controls
- Absolutely amazing!
- Not bad, but...