Photos by authors
|Form Factor||In Ear|
|Cable Feature||Without Cable|
Description of 💫 Renewed SAMSUNG Galaxy Buds Pro R190: True Wireless, Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Earbuds
Enhanced Audio Experience
Immerse yourself in a world of high-quality sound with the SAMSUNG Galaxy Buds Pro R190 Bluetooth Earbuds True Wireless. These cutting-edge earbuds feature Intelligent Active Noise Cancellation technology, allowing you to escape from the outside world and tune in to your own moment of Zen with just a single tap. Say goodbye to distractions and enjoy your favorite music, podcasts, or audiobooks with crystal-clear clarity.
Answering calls has never been easier or more convenient. Thanks to the integrated voice detection feature, you can seamlessly switch from listening to...
- The acoustic balance, functionality, connection speed, active noise reduction technology, and "transparent" mode with voice detection are all excellent, as are the construction and performance.
- Extreme openness and neutrality in the sound; the fit in the ears may not be comfortable for some people due to the small ear pads; the price is somewhat high.
- Sound, performance, convenience, and the ability to be manufactured all come into play. Notifications that can be heard are incredibly useful and do not have any equivalents among competitors.
- The headphones have an odd form, which may have been designed that way out of habit. (After using them for a month, I can declare without a doubt that they are the most comfy headphones.) The touch panel has a relatively limited number of settings. Poor passive noise isolation; if you travel faster than a pedestrian (I ride a unicycle), then you will hear the wind better than in the same buds as +; if you go slower than a pedestrian, then you will not hear the wind as well. They continue to hold less of a charge than prior buds that were enhanced. And it seemed to me that the connection between the buds + and the smartphone was quite a deal stronger with the buds +. Yet, the sound quality of the plugs entirely conceals any of these roughnesses from the listener.
- The audio quality is better than average. Both the carrying case and the headphones themselves have a pleasing aesthetic. The advertised hours are very accurate. This feature (SwiftPair) allows for a quick connection to a computer.
- The item has been purchased for two days now. Fit: Even when I follow the directions and insert the headphones properly, they are incredibly and extremely unreliable. They need to be corrected even while eating. It's a hassle to have to keep telling them they're wrong because they think every touch means "stopping the track" or "moving to the next track." No doubt about it, sports are out of the question. The transparency setting is not reliable. It fails to activate when required. It cuts power off earlier than it should. There is almost no active noise cancellation. There's no way in hell that this feature can be implemented to the point where it can be declared present. Regular earplugs are an easy and effective way to lessen the amount of background noise. Touch-activated noise reduction (which plays an audible cue when activated) makes virtually no audible change beyond the appearance of white noise. Troublesome, you can't open it with one hand. When it comes to performance as a headset, it gets a C+ at best.
- The loudness for tws is low and low in the bass. I like how effectively it muffles traffic noise on the highway, but I worry about how it will perform on the subway (even though that's not why I bought it).
- instead of a drawback, an advantage. Although the headphones are quite bulky and a normal fit still necessitates more space than many equivalents, I don't think they'll work for people with little ears. Thus, if at all feasible, measure.
- Sound. The level of craftsmanship that went into the headphones themselves. translucent mode.
- The cover of the case does not fit tightly. You will need to open it up carefully. The sensor is not reliable in many situations. In order for the device to function, the earpiece must be totally covered with your finger at all times. After that, there will be a response rate of one hundred percent.
- Quality, fast connection, long battery life (19h with case, 4-4.5h without), great sound, excellent noise reduction, transparency mode is good (loud), very good microphone, fast voice detection
- There is a small drawback, this is a delay, I understand that it depends on the phone, on Realme 8 on 12 android it is not significant in playing, when watching videos and movies it is not
- Samsung quality is top notch! I use only this technique from the refrigerator to the headphones. If you take something of this brand, you definitely did not lose. Headphones are excellent, noise reduction works perfectly. Really old songs played with new colors. I am not kidding. It's perfect on an airplane, you can just sleep in them without music. Happy with the purchase, definitely recommend!
- The original ear pads don't fit my ears well. Headphones fell out a couple of times, but managed to catch. Solved easily.
- I did not intend to purchase the Samsung Level U2, only tried it first. (I adore that structure.) Yet as soon as I slipped these headphones into my ears, they completely silenced all sounds, turning every conversation and commotion into the sound of the ocean. bought right away. It's merely a Christmas present in the city. I saunter and walk. These fit in my ears wonderfully overall, unlike the original Buds, which gradually became less comfortable.
- I haven't discovered it yet, but I will certainly add it. Despite the fact that the lightest ones have a modest amount of shiny color. Very catchy, I simply want something light, like gray hair light =), but there isn't any. I'll write if I get used to it.
- Great audio with excellent mids and highs. The scene is quite intricate. The compact case slides easily into a jacket or jacket's breast pocket. fantastic microphones, and practical modes. Medium and high frequencies are well cut by noise cancellation.
- For the money, the bass is not the best. At these frequencies, noise cancellation is also poorly engineered. Coughing or the arrival of a train in the subway activates transparency mode. lacking the Buds+'s replaceable fins.
- Rocking! With the mode that amplifies sounds from the outside, I can hear everything just as well, if not better, than with my bare ears. These can be used as a hearing aid on public transportation for eavesdropping on other passengers. I can wear all three of my ambyushura without any discomfort or fear of them coming loose. There is a very lengthy period required for charging. Even though the phone is outdated as of the year 2022, a connection is established promptly.
- You may need a few tries until the sensor registers your fingertip. Broken box. Cover it or don't carry it with your keys or anything else that could scratch or harm it.
- The initial reaction is really favorable. I experimented with a few different arrangements, and the sound is great. I use a Samsung phone, so the setup was intuitive.
- There's an adjustment period before you can just plug your earbuds in and start listening. The sensor is activated when the headphones are put into the device. To get acclimated to it, it usually takes me a few hours.
- Used in conjunction with the Huawei P30 smartphone; excellent sound quality; better bass when compared to the huawei freebuds and airpods pro; yet, the pods still provide a sound that is insufficiently robust for rock and hard electronic music. - When it comes to sports, these headphones are definitely the greatest option among the top ones available on the market; the form factor is pleasant, and they sit securely, which is not something that can be stated about the Huawei Freebuds Pro. - The appearance is pleasing, and the color purple in particular appears quite pretty.
- • Fake clicks, the Touch Lock mode flies frequently, which significantly interferes with training • Multipoint is only available on Samsung smartphones There is also the possibility of the headphones becoming disconnected at random intervals, which is particularly problematic when using them in telegrams. - It should come as no surprise that the microphone lags well behind its rivals. By the appearance of things, there is no voice guidance when carrying out commands; this feature is supposedly only available on Samsung products. The body of the case itself appears rather cheap, in contrast to the glossy finish found on the same Huawei device. - The cover of the case backlashes and "walks"
- decent bass and fairly clean sound. I think the design is good. After wearing them for a few hours, they are comfortable to wear, do not fall out, and do not cause ear pain. decent autonomy On a phone call, you can clearly hear me and the other person. commodious sensor reasonable noise reduction
- I have not yet located it. The length of their lives is the only drawback that becomes apparent with time.
- They stay put in my ears (I always use the largest ear pads), they don't fall out, I rarely have to adjust them, they connect to the phone immediately, they respond to my voice (it seems to work best when the sound background is turned on), and so on and so forth, one step at a time...................... In most cases, headphones are comparable to other headphones.
- It would appear that the sound is not terrible; nonetheless, the worm of uncertainty continues to torment.