Photos by authors
Description of ✨ Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 Gold Smartphone, 8GB RAM, 256GB Storage
- 1. Screen 120Hz 2. The presence of moisture protection 3. Top iron 4. Nice appearance compared to the first generation 5. Very loud and high quality speakers
- 1. The standard film does not know about the oleophobic coating 2. Regular film collects a lot of dust 3. The hinge still collects dust and starts to crackle over time 4. The camera on the background of the iPhone is so-so, for my taste (if we talk about the use case: I took out the phone, turned on the camera, took a picture) 5. After ating to Android 13, it gets very hot when distributing Wi-Fi or using wireless Android Auto (It heats up so much that after an hour of driving in a car it cuts out AA, writes about overheating and closed background processes. Fortunately, it is waterproof and winter allows it to cool in a snowdrift ) 6. In my usage scenario, the battery is enough for a day with a stretch 7. The NFC antenna is located in the lower half, due to which it is not very convenient to pay by phone
- Almost everything
- Does not hold a charge / takes a long time to charge esim just doesn't work. Only nanosim works
- All in the comments
- I got a device for Korea with all the charms of operator programs. Doesn't want to connect normally to the computer, it's not at all clear how to quickly transfer the same photos to a PC.
- Convenient and really compact phone. Personally, I wear it in a case with a ring. I cling to my finger, calmly walk down the street. Basically like a keychain. The film on the screen has a very pleasant coating, but in my experience it will deteriorate in 3-4 months and will have to be changed, in principle, they are changed in the service center in 5 minutes. The phone itself works for a good amount of time. Comparing with my s21 is almost the same. Tik tok and YouTube are very battery draining. If you just chat, then it keeps for a long time. I charge once a day and that's enough for me. It also charges normally, at the same level of 21, in general, so far I haven’t noticed much difference between them. You can’t really say anything more - the phone is at the level of junior flagmons. Of the pluses for me - it heats up less than my last smartphone, but when shooting video, it's still a stove. (I don’t practically use the camera on my phone and almost this topic doesn’t touch me)
- This is where the fun begins. Rear small screen. I don’t know what’s wrong in the minds of those who made the firmware, but such a raw and clumsy creature is still trash. I am outraged because in the play store, ordinary people have developed a software application for the back screen many times better than Samsung did. Write a message, watch YouTube, use Google - all this is impossible. In fact, at the back you get just a smart watch from Samsung, yeah. It makes me sad. Perhaps they will finish it, but when? Year? Two? Already, all this is available thanks to no-names from the Internet that they did it on the cardboard instead of the Samsung software developers. It should be embarrassing. And of course, this is not a camera phone. I'm fine, but cameras are important to someone.
- it is difficult to stick a film on the monitor, there is no way to work with messages, and there is little functionality on the external screen.