- Slower than Endever-IP46 (2022W). 2.5 liters of water here can boil up to 11 minutes. Whereas there are 3-4 minutes.
In the instructions, you can see the wording about possible deviations due to the diameter and material of the dishes. Indeed, the coil here is larger, and it has an "inactive" segment between the last turns, in order to fully load it, of course, a larger diameter of the dishes is needed. A watt meter is not at hand now, but in other reviews of the board on the DCL001CM, the power with a full diameter still came out to the people no more than 1800W. Search, but generally slower.
- Pulse mode at 250W / The minimum power set here is 500W. But yes, most portable stoves can only boast of its absence from 1kW at best, as for example in IP46 (permanent only from 1000W - 2022W). But it is, so keep a small minus.
- Glossy surface. Matte as in IP46 would be better and more practical in a portable tile. Glossy gets dirty at a time, and scratches will most likely be more noticeable.
- Very long and loud squeak when turned off. You can pause (short squeak), but when the pause auto-resets after ~ 5 min, this 2 sec loud squeak . apparently for those who are not at all sure that they turned everything off for sure.
- There is no timer. Or not found. There is only a pause with a fixed auto-off. Accordingly, the tile cannot be connected to the phone as an older model, so it is most likely not here. And even if there was, it is extremely difficult to set, say, minutes by the number of clicks or lights. There is no display. In general, forget about the timer.