Photos by authors
Description of Yeelight Plug-in Light Sensor Nightlight LED, 0.5 W, armature color: white, shade color: white
- Looks good, works well as a night light. The light sensor works great.
- High-quality plastic, small size, enough light for a corridor of 20 sq. M., pleasant warm light. Correctly determines the illumination.
- Does not remember modes, default mode is auto.
- Build quality, weight, simplicity
- Small, weighs nothing, neat, cute design, nice price. Packed in a civilized way (in a box - a bag, in a bag - a night light, there is an instruction). It shines well enough for a small night light.
- Not yet
- Bought for bonuses Thank you 🙏🏻 - small - compact - works from the socket
- I plugged it into a socket near the bathroom a year ago and forgot. 🙃 Today I suddenly stumbled upon it in Market and decided to unsubscribe. In short, at night (at dusk) it shines with a warm, unobtrusive light with brightness sufficient not to miss the toilet and not to stumble on the cats along the way. It doesn’t shine during the day, but why, and what else do you need from a night light?🤔
- My wife sometimes forgets to stick it in place after vacuuming. 😕
- nice light