Bitmex exchange essentially just deals with the exchange and trading of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and some other few coins. I had used this exchange a long time ago but didnt didn't really trade on it actively, due to some little reasons. On the other hand, Bitmex offered alot of good features even better than some exchanges i had used in the past.
* Speedy Transactions: Fast and reliable transactions was like a trademark of Bitmex. Most of the times I traded on Bitmex, I often completed my transactions within a minute or two. Hence I can confidently say Bitmex offers one of the fastest transaction in the cryptomarkets.
* Ease of Registration: Nothing entices a trader/user other than an exchange with easy and quick registration, this was the case while using Bitmex, registration on bitmex was very fast and simplified, email and proof that i wasnt from US was all i needed.
* Bitmex traded the various coins I dealed with: As a trader I had my own area of speciality, usually I trade Litecoins, Bitcoin and Ethereum while I also trade tron sometimes.
* The amazing liquidity I enjoyed was principally pioneered by the low fees charged by bitmex. Liquidity is a very important factor that distunguishes exchanges from another.
* The leverage trading is one part of this exchange I enjoyed very much, after seeking advice from a trading expert, I was told the possible benefits I could get from leveraged trading. I decided to try this out but I'm still monitoring it to know of the possible profit so that I can update my reviews.
No exchange can be perfect, this means that every exchange has a particular flaw in one way or the other, one of the flaws in this exchange was the user interface, the user interface of this exchange seemed like it was developed using basic and low level programming. In short, the interface wasn't appealing at all. Bitmex only allows users to trade via their desktop. At first it wasn't comfortable to me since I had no desktop as at the time I started trading with Bitmex.