The HashBit blockchain was launched on May 1, 2021. The Blockchain was designed with the Java programming language which makes it portable, fast and easily integrable to any ecosystem such as apps and gaming, most especially making it useful for daily activities and transactions through smart mobile devices. It is a decentralized financial payment network that rebuilds the traditional payment stack on the blockchain.
The HBIT is accessible through a web browser, which makes it easy for public use and fast for instant transactions and the safety of users and their transactions. There is also an Android application for android users.
From my findings, the HashBit blockchain works on the basis of three layers:
1. Good network infrastructure,
2. Security and,
3. Good communication to aid speedy completion of transactions.
These three layers are the bedrock of how the blockchain works.
HashBit takes pride in ensuring the safety of transactions on the blockchain, easy navigation and fast completion of transactions within a short period of time.
Features of the HashBit Blockchain
1. HashBit has a user-friendly, fully decentralized Asset Exchange capabilities which allows users the ability to issue a token on the blockchain. The token on offer can range from crowdfunding token to company shares according to the imagination of the issuer.
2. The HBIT blockchain works on the principle of Voting System which allows users to set up a poll on different topics they believe affects the ecosystem. This ensures the transparency in the running of the affairs of the blockchain.
3. The Data Cloud feature enables HBIT users to exchange documents on the blockchain. The data can be retrieved at anytime when needed.
4. The HBIT Marketplace is a fully decentralized store for digital and physical items. Items can be listed for sale with pictorial descriptions with items sold in exchange for HBIT coin. You can also search for your preferred items in the marketplace with the option of leaving a review on services rendered.
5. The message feature on the blockchain allows users to leave a description or purpose of the transaction
6. HashBit Coin (HBIT) is a highly scalable p2p digital currency that enables completion of transactions on the ecosystem. It is based on the principles of Proof of Stake cryptocurrency that was deployed on Binance Smart Chain(BSC BEP-20) with a total and circulating supply of 50,000,000,000 HBIT.
Hashbit.It is good to always be on the lookout for new and innovative blockchain technological solutions. A new era is upon us and decentralization is becoming more widespread than ever before. This also includes the mass adoption of exciting…
Beware people said the good things for this project, they are also scammers or at least are top ponzi wallets that would like to make you FOMO For full report with images, please read at Bitcoin Talk Forum because many other members had also…
Blockchains generally are decentralized system where transactions and data are encrypted. Blockchains are very powerful and essential technology, that's why many projects, companies are trying to incorporate the blockchain technology. This review…
The Hashbit Blockchain happens to be among the newly introduced Decentralized blockchain. Many are still unaware on what the Hashbit Blockchain offers. Firstly, the Hashbit Blockchain was introduced in the year 2021, by some team of developers. it…