Description of Boneco P340 air purifier, white/black
Efficient and Reliable Air Purification
The Boneco P340 air purifier, available in white and black, is a highly efficient and reliable air purifier designed to enhance the air quality in your home or office. With its powerful multi-stage filtration system, this air purifier effectively removes airborne pollutants, allergens, and unpleasant odors, providing you with clean and fresh air to breathe. The advanced air quality sensors continuously monitor the air and automatically adjust the purifier's settings to maintain optimal indoor air quality. Additionally, the ionization function helps to furthe...
- Beautiful. Easy to assemble. A normal pre-filter (mesh) for which it’s not scary that it will tear when cleaning (hello Aic). Convenient clear manual control. Dust on the furniture has become noticeably less. So it works.
- Wow he is noisy! At 3 speeds, like a plane taking off. At 2 speeds like a vacuum cleaner. And it blows up no weaker than a good hair dryer. At speed 1, it's more or less not so loud, and for you to understand, it's like a Boneco W400 air washer at speed 3, which is quite loud for the minimum. Sleep at the same time is not comfortable and rather harmful to the nervous system. That is, it is better to turn OFF at night. The brain should rest at night and not be in such noise. The effect of the work is doubtful "by eye". In a room of 35 cubic meters from two devices at speed 1, it became warmer by 2-3'C. The air is more stale than fresh. But it's funny that he spread the daa of the purifier to different rooms, it became noticeably better. They no longer heat, but cool the air. I think they even clean it up. DUST IS LESS! Fact! They work for two weeks. It immediately reacts to some smells and turns on the turbo. The sound immediately PPC ! (((I don’t have a laser dust analyzer rn2.5 for exact measurement, so there’s no comment here. There is no connection with a smartphone and, as a result, always get up, approach and switch modes. And turn it off at night. At night it’s tolerable hear only the Boneco W400 air washer at 1st or maximum at 2nd speed.
- Very stylish device, takes up little space on the floor area. The air cleans qualitatively, as evidenced by the photo with dust accumulated on the grate. I vacuum the grate about once every 2 weeks. The device has been running for 2 seasons. For the second season, a new filter was purchased. Very good air performance and quite acceptable noise performance. At night we set it to 1 speed, and during the day it works in automatic mode, mainly at 3 speeds.
- High cost of replacement filters.
- Cleans the air, collects wool and large litter on the prefilter. Settles less on surfaces.
- Expensive filter, but I was ready. Traces of dust are visible on the air outlet grille, although this is already air after the filter, there should not be any dust in the outlet.
- budget friendly, looks good
- could not return!
- Good budget option. Ionization. Purifies and refreshes the air
- High cost of replacement filter