Photos by authors
Description of Ceiling lamp Yeelight YLXD013-A, 50 W, armature color: white, shade color: white
- Bright, easy control.
- The lamp is awesome. The quality of the plastic, the lamp is attached to the base like a kettle and detached with 2 clips. Very soft lighting, turns on not abruptly, but smoothly. 16 million colors of ambilight illumination, only they are controlled from the phone. Already connected to Alice and my home. You can control both the yeelight application anywhere in the world and mi home. It’s just that when you just open it from the box you already understand the thing is worthwhile, and when you installed it on the ceiling, it’s generally flying away.
- Bright light, enough for a room of 17 m2
- But the backlight is not enough at all. Constantly gets rid of either Alice, or from my home, or even from the remote control, it's just annoying.
- The model itself is clear and well-thought-out. The base is readily fastened to the ceiling (I inserted it directly into the holes on the prior chandelier; no drilling was required)
- I requested a 550 model, but only received a 450. For this specific model, you can choose the color, power, and dimensions from the menu when placing an order. I therefore established high values, which was embarrassing given that the price remained the same. The one that was required ultimately did not arrive. The model that was ordered is not at all obvious from the order itself; the order receipt just lists the model and the power 50W. There is no indication 550 or 450. This seems to be consumer fraud. The 14 sq. M. room has a fairly brilliant spot of light in the center, but the edges are almost completely dark. However, in general, enough is apparent.
- Light that isn't green, can be dimmed and has a wide range of temperature settings. The ceiling looks amazing and is evenly lit thanks to the colored lighting in the background. Compatible with HomeKit. No extra charge for the board.
- Simple to install. The lamp itself is remarkably light. glaring brightness. works in the Xiaomi app and with Alice.
- Lack of
- Luminous Environment; Reasonable Cost
- unknown at this time
- as with the lamp
- Quick and simple set up - highly visible - configurable
- That's a nice lamp. A room just needs 20 squares of lighting. Fans of connected smart homes can get online with MiHome by 2022.
- Unfortunately, you can't use the MiHome app to control it right away. Waiting 5 seconds after powering on is required, though this could just be a function of my router's configuration.