Photos by authors
Description of Computer chair ThunderX3 TC3 gaming chair, upholstery: faux leather, color: Arctic White
Unleash Your Gaming Potential with the TC3 Computer Chair
The TC3 gaming chair from ThunderX3 is a masterpiece designed to fulfill every gamer's desires. This sleek and stylish computer chair is not just about aesthetics; it offers unparalleled reliability and comfort, ensuring an immersive gaming experience like never before.
Exceptional Features for Unmatched Comfort
Constructed with a durable nylon base and a reinforced steel frame, the TC3 gaming chair is built to withstand the rigors of intense gaming sessions. The integration of Air Tech technology and high-density foam in the filling ensures optimal breathability and superior comfort, allowing you to stay relaxed and focused for hours on end.
Featuring a captivating combination of eco-leather and carbon textures, this chair is not only visually appealing but also a delight to touch. The unique design elements give it a futuristic look that will instantly elevate the ambiance of your gaming setup.
Enhance Your Gaming Setup and Beyond
This versatile computer chair goes beyond gaming and finds its place in various settings. Here are a few scenarios where the ThunderX3 TC3 chair proves to be an exceptional addition:
Experience the perfect blend of functionality, durability, and aesthetics with the TC3 computer chair. Upgrade your gaming setup or workspace today with this exceptional piece of furniture that brings your gaming dreams to life.
TC3 computer gaming chair, in which all the wishes of gamers are read. The chair has become even more reliable, due to the nylon base and reinforced steel frame. And with Air Tech technology and high-density foam in the filling, you will feel relaxed and comfortable like never before. The combination of eco-leather and carbon textures is pleasant to see and touch, while the unique design gives the chair a futuristic look. A nice bonus will be engraved brand logos on wheels and overlays. Choose from seven vibrant colors to express yourself and create a unique look for your gaming or workspace! Seven color options Engraved ThunderX3 logo on side covers, armrests and wheels AIR Tech technology Variety of color combinations Premium eco-leather with carbon fiber texture High-density foam for more comfort Adjustable 2D armrests Adjustable neck and lumbar cushions Class 4 gas lift with support up to 150kg .
- Appearance. Materials. The comfort of pillows available. in an automobile, the backrest can be adjusted.
- The blue version costs an additional $3,000. The humor appears to have multiple layers.
- I can’t compare it with other chairs, so I’ll only say that the chair does not cause problems, and hence the pleasure: it’s comfortable to sit, the number of turns because of this is less, you are less distracted (now I’m trying to scribble on java to whitewait) - in general I’m satisfied .
- Not yet for me.
- 1. Comfortable lumbar support, good armrest material, wheels are not cheap hard plastic, so the floor is not scratched. 2. The material is good for me. Someone says that you sweat from eco-leather / replacement-leather - this is naturally true, there is no escape from this. It was important for me to take not a fabric, because the cat produces wool in the volumes of a Chinese woolen factory and I would not want it to remain on the armchair. 3. What I liked very much is that the budget chair has a discreet coloring (I can't stand these flashy "game" colors). For some reason, it is in the most low-price chairs that there are most of them. Probably, there is simply nothing more to entice the client. I took a black chair with thin blue stripes. Looks chic.
- I’ll write down who did what where: 1. It started to creak on the 2nd day of use, it is the plywood under the , to which the gas lift is attached, that creaks with strong rocking. If there was metal there, there would be no creaking, but sorry, plywood for this price list. 2. I use it for 2-3 weeks, the skin on the seat itself began to stretch a little (I'm quite light, weight 70 kg). After 6-8 months, it will no longer be beautiful for sure, but this does not affect the functionality (and I took it for this). 3. Not very comfortable neck pillow. As a whole, a pillow for the head is normal, but it is precisely the neck that does not particularly help to stay in the "correct" position. But these are my nitpicks.
- Armrests have three directions: toward, toward the middle, and away from you.
- After a month, squeaks could be heard. The armrest's height and angle adjustments are inadequate.
- Chair that is easy to put together, is comfortable, and has quality seams and design,
- There is a faint creaking sound, and a body is perspiring on the chair.
- Loses its appearance rapidly
- What else can I say? It arrived promptly, was carefully packaged, required no tools for assembly (though spare screws were given just in case), felt nice to the touch, and appeared sturdy. It comes with two pillows. The backrest may be adjusted so that you can lie flat while you swing. The armrests are not made of plastic, but of a nicer, stronger material similar to upholstery. The plastic crosspiece is substantial and gives one confidence, and the wheels are sizable.
- armchair. UNCOMFORTABLE 1) CUSHIONS: the pillow under the back is an awkward form. To see if it would be any more comfortable, I sat in a similar chair that had a much wider and taller pillow. Only a portion of your lower back is supported, and as you "fall through" into a chair, your head and neck are left uncomfortably exposed by the protruding top pillow. If you lie back against the back of a chair with these cushions in their typical configuration, you'll end up sitting like a cuttlefish. As you can see in the photo, my approach is to place the upper pillow on top of the lower one. As a result, that. There was no time to take the cushion from under your head. Your head will be stuck in a plastic crater if you lean back too much on your chair, so pack up your things and get moving. The pillows aren't great, but if you swap them out for something bigger, you might be able to alleviate some of the discomfort caused by the chair. but speed up considerably after that. - In addition. I failed to recognize its significance at once and ignore it. only after a day of sitting did I feel pain in my hips and lower back (around the sixth point). Second, the actual seat has side "limiters" on them. Long periods of sitting can cause compression of the hip girdle in people with broad hips, like me. The same ones can be found on the reverse side. They will be really uneasy to wear if you have a larger frame. This unexpectedly turned out to be the biggest drawback because. I'm helpless to change the situation. Possible answer here is. Simply an aesthetic drawback, but apparently someone cares about it now: 3) PLUG ENDS. Totally pointless, cheaply made, and apparently unable to be worn; after multiple failed efforts, I accepted this as the norm and moved on. The chair's functionality is not compromised in any way. It's the fourth, and it's leather. It's business as usual around here; the upholstery will eventually crack and come apart. When this occurs, you can stock up on a case. In the summer, that chair will be a sauna. 5) On day two, the swing's mechanism started making a creaking sound. I should have known this would happen because the rocking mechanism on my old chair was always giving me trouble.
- Beautiful, cozy, and easy to assemble chair.
- No flaws have yet been found
- Material quality
- It is possible to remove the creak of the left plug, and then there will be no creak; nevertheless, it is a decorative feature, and the creak should be removed at the factory; the user should not be the one to remove the "ill-conceived detail."
- Friendly, with high-quality components
- It is incredibly hot sitting in this chair, the material does not breathe, and the body burns just from being on it; it gives the impression that the heating is on. Before this chair had its new design, there were never any issues of this kind. This is quite fair given that the chair is not the most costly item in the store!
- Design, a carbon-like finish on the inserts, and a skin that has been perforated. Appropriate for my height of 184 and my weight of 110 kilograms. There is one example of each bolt, nut, and spare available. During the assembly process, the back is fastened to the counter nut, and the threads of each screw are coated in sealant to ensure that the contents inside do not become dislodged later on during operation. The headrest and the lumbar cushion both have a flat shape rather than the semi-circular shape that many others have, which makes them quite comfortable.
- The pillows are left unfinished in some areas with the Parallon, which results in sagging in some areas (this can be remedied). I was given a marriage (I'll throw off a photo) on the protection of the gas lift; the middle plastic cylinder was perforated and robust enough; nonetheless, it was packed together with the gas lift in one box, which caused it to be punctured during the logistics process. And yes, the step in question is specified in the instructions as follows: fix the backrest, and then install it all on the gas lift (although you should not actually do this) First, the seat is raised using the gas lever, and then the back may be conveniently twisted at the end.