Description of Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 5 245/45 R17 99Y summer
Superior Performance for Summer Driving
The Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 5 summer tire is a top choice for the most dynamic versions of passenger cars across different classes. This impressive tire replaces the popular Asymmetric 3 model and outperforms it in all key aspects while embodying the exceptional qualities synonymous with the renowned Eagle tire range. It offers an unmatched driving experience, especially during the summer months.
Enhanced Braking Efficiency
One of the standout features of the Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 5 is its remarkable braking performance. Compared to similar models from other brands, this tire boasts a significantly shorter stopping distance. This achievement is primarily attributed to the utilization of the latest Active Braking technology. By optimizing the tread pattern, block shape, and size, the tire delivers improved braking efficiency. Additionally, the larger contact patch during acceleration ensures enhanced grip, minimizing braking distances and preventing slippage.
Innovative Breaker Design
Goodyear has incorporated cutting-edge technology into the Eagle F1 Asymmetric 5 with the addition of an extra Power Cushion cord in the breaker. This unique cord, constructed from aramid, a polymer material composed of tightly woven fibers, combines exceptional strength with an incredibly low weight. This innovation further enhances the tire's overall performance and durability, providing drivers with a reliable and long-lasting solution.
Unmatched Versatility for Performance Cars
The Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 5 245/45 R17 99Y summer tire caters to the needs of performance car enthusiasts. Its outstanding characteristics make it the perfect choice for spirited driving and handling. Whether you're tackling winding roads or enjoying a day at the track, this tire offers exceptional grip, stability, and responsiveness. With its superior performance and advanced technology, the Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 5 ensures an exhilarating driving experience for those seeking the ultimate in performance and control.
Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 5 The Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 5 summer tire is installed on the most dynamic versions of passenger cars of various classes. Replaced the Asymmetric 3 model. According to the manufacturer, it significantly surpasses its predecessor in all main characteristics, while demonstrating branded ones; traits of eagle tires; rulers. Braking Efficiency One of the tire''s key advantages is its shorter stopping distance compared to most similar models from other brands. This is largely due to the use of the latest version of Active Braking technology. By changing the tread pattern and with it the shape and size of the blocks, it has become even more efficient. By increasing the size of the contact patch during longitudinal acceleration, the grip becomes more stable, reducing the length of the braking distance and preventing slippage during acceleration. Additional cord in the breaker Another technological innovation is the addition of an additional Power Cushion cord in the breaker. It is made from aramid. The polymer material in the form of densely woven fibers has a steel; strength at extremely low weight. This component is located directly under the running part of the tread, providing it with additional resistance to deformation. As a result, the accuracy in control, directional stability is increased, and the feedback is more transparent, especially when driving at high speed. Optimized tread patternPerhaps the only similarity to the previous model is the tread pattern, which was borrowed with a slight change; almost completely. It is still distinguished by its massiveness and asymmetric arrangement of elements. The central part contains two wide ribs that guarantee directional stability, accuracy and quick reactions when maneuvering. Massive blocks on the inside prevent slippage during acceleration. Extra-wide outer lugs provide confident maneuvering behavior while preventing uneven tread wear. Key features of the Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 5 - shortened braking distance thanks to the latest version of Active Braking technology; - an additional cord of aramid fibers in the breaker improves steering precision and directional stability; - an asymmetric tread pattern with massive elements ensures reliable grip in all conditions. SoundComfort Technology SoundComfort technology provides quieter and more comfortable driving by reducing the noise level inside the car by 50%/ RunOnFlat Our revolutionary RunOnFlat technology allows you to drive some distance at speeds up to 80 km/h even with a flat tire. This saves you the hassle of changing your tire immediately on the side of the road and reduces the risk of blowing a tire on the motorway. Disc protection Built-in protection prevents damage to discs when they come into contact with the curb. Road Tires Designed for off-road vehicles for road travel at speeds up to 270 km/h.
- Not what is in the picture. In fact, a class below.
- Durability, 4 seasons with a bang, with proper storage and when changing the front / rear seasonally, handling, top speed.
- Soft, you should not bring the wheels to slip, especially outside the asphalt, I tore one slope like that, the price is high BUT! level quality.
- The most luxurious taxiing on dry land and in the rain. Changed with Pilot Sport 4 - so there is something to compare with. Goodyear behaves nicer, and that's a fact. I can say the same about braking! Especially felt on wet surfaces. Good wear resistance, strong sidewall.
- The noise is just HELL. After the transition from winter to summer (with Michelin X-Ice Snow) I was shocked, because I forgot that theoretically there could be SUCH a difference. In fact, this is a retribution for the use of tough and durable UHP rubber, which does not negate the fact that the same Michelin was quieter, and significantly. The most annoying thing is that the main noise is somewhere around 70-130 km / h, i. E. main application.
- Stability, hydroplaning, soft
- Slightly noisy
- Good grip level Quiet Soft
- Not revealed yet
- soft on bumps, quite strong on breakdown.
- Noisy, brakes badly in wet weather, jumps in a rut, sluggish for active driving, there is no disc edge protection as such.
- The price is justified by the quality.
- Better not
- Definitely high quality and worthy tires worth the money. Road grip on dry and wet pavement is at a height and clearly not worse than famous brands and their models PS4, ContiSport. In European tests, this tire is confidently in the top 3 for the 3rd year in a row.
- At first there was noise, which almost completely disappeared after a small amount of time and kilometers.
- Wear resistance, good handling in bad weather, efficient braking, disc protection.
- road grip Acoustic comfort Looks good (subjectively)
- may seem sluggish to some
- tenacious, soft, excellent in turns, adequate price
- make noise until you roll
- I put it on yeti 1.8 4x4 225/55 17. I took a square of old memory - I used to ride needles 235/50 18 on Ford and was very pleased.
- There is a flaw, but I still do not understand its source
- Excellent handling Quiet Comfortable