Description of Irrigator Soocas W3, blue
Key Characteristics of the Soocas W3 Blue Electric Oral Irrigator
The Soocas W3 Electric Oral Irrigator in blue is a cutting-edge beauty product designed to enhance your oral hygiene routine. This advanced oral irrigator is specifically tailored for users over 13 years of age, making it ideal for both teenagers and adults alike.
Equipped with state-of-the-art technology, the Soocas W3 Electric Oral Irrigator offers a powerful yet gentle water stream that effectively removes plaque and debris from those hard-to-reach areas between your teeth and along the gumline. Its sleek blue design adds a touch...
- Compact, the tank is enough for one cleaning.
- An unreliable mechanism, designed for a maximum of a month of work (with daily use).
- It washes well/knocks out the remnants of food between the teeth.
- The button that fixes the nozzle and with the help of which the nozzle gets is broken!
- Compact compared to others. A good body of rare quality, not reminiscent of Chinese origin. Sufficient volume. Switches the mode after the second pressing, which prevents, if accidentally pressed, switching to a strong mode and injuring the gums that are not yet accustomed to the treatment. Selling cheap due to bad reviews.
- Unlike other models, the battery discharge indicator goes out instantly when you turn on the water pressure. And you can't see it at hand. Because of this, you may not notice that the device is almost discharged and not finish the procedure at some time. Other devices signal about the discharge for some time after turning off. There is only one nozzle, it seems, in the standard kit - I had to buy more. The lid is too small - it takes a long time to drain excess water. The buttons are tight - you can think about it and accidentally turn it off and spray it on the wall). The charge does not last as long as others, but it charges very quickly - somewhere in an hour or two.
- Everything is great until it breaks.
- Worked for less than a year