|Section Width||305 Millimeters|
|Load Capacity||2910 Pounds|
|Tread Depth||11 Millimeters|
|Load Index Rating||118.0|
|See 5 more|
Description of 🔉 Hankook 305/45R22 118V Ventus ST RH06 All-Season Tire
- price-quality ratio
- noise, hydroplaning
- very soft grip on asphalt all-weather type
- since the rubber is very soft in fast corners, it feels like it is crushed, but the contact patch clearly holds the trajectory, the sensations are not unambiguous. Kolya does not like in any form.
- Pattern, reliability, wear resistance, no rutting, medium soft
- Pure summer . once on a light and melted ice (the slurry is shorter. But just weak) at the turn I decided to brake to the end and soooo wanted to lift the rear . but stabilization and / or 4WD saved (auto 4WD Haldex) (There are no problems with winter Velcro in the same turn)
- Not noisy, soft., Tread pattern. Adequate price tag.
- Moderately soft
- Very noisy after 80 km / h, it starts to hum strongly, and the hum depends on the quality of the asphalt.
- Appearance, wear resistance, tough
- Off-road behavior, strong rutting, noisy, hard
- Low price, excellent handling at any speed and in any weather
- Wide drainage grooves, pebbles get stuck in them and when driving they chirp like thorns
- Grip on dry and wet pavement, deep tread. The price is one of the most affordable offers in the segment.
- Manageability, strength, wear resistance, does not float.
- noise, more precisely NOISE - buzzes stronger than winter studded 7 Hakka. But after reading the reviews, I was ready for it.
- Best in niche
- Sleek design
- Absolutely amazing!
- Not bad but...