Description of Robot vacuum cleaner Roborock S7 Global, black
Discover the Power of Robot Vacuum Cleaners
Cleaning the floors in your home is a never-ending task. However, relying on traditional methods may not always be enough to eliminate stubborn dirt and stains. Introducing our revolutionary robot vacuum cleaner with Sonic Sea technology! With its advanced features and cutting-edge design, this intelligent device takes cleaning to a whole new level.
Explore Similar Products
Compare and Choose the Best
When it comes to robotic cleaning solutions, our Robot vacuum cleaner with Sonic Sea technology stands out from the competition. While there...
- Top robot Roborock S7, winner of a prestigious design award for 2022 I took it in the S7 plus packaging with a cleaning base. Roborock S7 MaxV with video cameras became available in 2022, but the buyer declined to purchase it. The 2022 model is totally functional for me, and the white S7 with orange accents is far more attractive and intriguing inside than the black with gray MaxV.
- All of my experiences can be compared to those I had with my previous Xiaomi vacuum. Just remember that. - Support for smart homes exists. Mi Home, and hence Alice integration - Passes through little rapids. A clothes dryer, for instance, may move - Well perceives furniture and other home accessories, including drapes. Since there was an issue with the prior vacuum cleaner, my curtains inadvertently touch the floor a little bit. - A 300 ml large water tank. Two people can clean an area of 22 meters in a day. - For dust cleaning and wet cleaning, separate routines can be set up. - The docking station's rag rises above the floor, which is a crucial feature if your floor is made of laminate or another type of wood. - Regarding the issue of the previous remark: the maker claims that he can recognize carpets and can also lift a rag over them. - It is possible to mark dead zones on the map; in some circumstances, this feature is also helpful. - Just an observation: after some time of routine cleaning, the dust also vanishes in the crevices and areas where it does not rise in size. I'm assuming the suction power is to blame. To prevent the floor from being harmed by the rag's dampness, a protective plate is bonded to the floor for the docking station.
- I saw no unique sense from Vibra Sense. Difficult pollution doesn't go away after one cleaning; it takes three to four cleanings. - Even though it's a small point, smart cleaning scenarios can only be set up when the vacuum cleaner's cleaning timer is adjusted. That is, it will begin cleaning in the manner in which it was previously cleaned until you specify otherwise, such as using motion sensors, ons, or anything else offered by Mi Home or Alice. Setting particular cleaning modes for particular circumstances will not function. Asking Alice to start cleaning or to go back to the docking station is your only option. - In contrast to my previous vacuum cleaner, it is harder to shake off the dust from the bag; you then have to pick it out. This is likely a design choice made to accommodate a larger station, in my opinion. - At the docking station or for cleaning carpets, the rag rises above the floor, but I can't claim that it is high enough. Up to 1 cm, it appears to be.
- Everything was in order when I exited. Though I might not be fortunate.
- After 37 hours of use, broke; warranty refused; tk. flooded. It appears that he feeds the turbine with water that he pours onto a napkin. As opposed to S5, the board is now on the bottom instead of the top. Despite the rubber covering, the turbine compartment leaks; a wet napkin is moving at a frequency of 50 Hz and appears to be finding the turbine. He passed away in this manner: progressively losing battery life, then abruptly passing away while still docked. Battery, I initially believed, but no.
- He takes care of the housework for me.
- Not found at this time. Unfortunately, it was in English, despite the fact that they had written that they were going to flash it into 2022 before mailing it. To be honest, I tackled and resolved this issue on my own.