Description of Set of chairs STOOL GROUP Style DSW, metal, 2 pcs., color: black
- Chairs that are both lovely and inexpensive
- The assembly is simply terrible. There is a slight issue with the fasteners, which need some modification.
- superior caliber)
- Excellent seating, very cozy
- Lack of available replacements.
- Appearance Workmanship Fast delivery
- When a load is applied, the backrest leans back slightly. Tool for the whole assembly that is not of extremely high quality
- Relaxing Seating
- quality seating
- affordable and stylish
- Excellent seating. Comfortable, even if they purchased capes that were packed with buckwheat husks for the top. The design is extremely dependable; even a visitor weighing 120 kg was able to use it without incident, and there was no indication that it was fragile in any way. The back is springy and comfortable. After using it for more than two months, I can say with certainty that the backrest is trustworthy, even more convenient, because you can lean back on it and, while swaying slightly, relax at the table with the guests. The first time, there is a feeling that it may break, but after using it for more than two months, I can say with confidence that it may break.
- At first, a complete set was shipped out, however it required some reassembly because one of the chair parts was missing. After receiving our letter, the vendor promptly dispatched DPD with the delivery of an entire spare set. It is logical, because there is a gap between the inner diameter of the hole in the corner and the bolt in the leg. However, after slightly bending the corner (the corner is quite thick, so I did it in a vise), everything was in order. During the initial assembly, there was a small click at the points of attachment of the corner to the rear legs during landing. This was the case because there is a gap between the inner diameter of the hole in the corner and the bolt in the leg. I find it to be quite trivial.
- This chair is both lovely and functional.
- The components did not include any rubber bands for the nuts, but I was able to make do without them.