Description of SPEEDLINK TORID Gamepad Wireless for PC/PS3, black
Exceptional Features for Enhanced Gaming Experience
The SPEEDLINK TORID Gamepad in black is a remarkable wireless gaming controller designed for both PC and PS3 gamers. This versatile gamepad offers an array of exceptional features that elevate your gaming experience to new heights. With effortless precision and fatigue-free comfort, you'll take complete control of your virtual game worlds.
Unparalleled Compatibility and Versatility
One of the standout features of the TORID Gamepad is its compatibility with various gaming platforms. Not only can you use it to play the latest games on your PC, but it's also perfectly suitable for reliving classic gaming moments. With the press of a button, you can seamlessly switch between two modern controller technologies, XInput and DirectInput. This unique compatibility ensures that the gamepad works with almost all games, including those that require older controller interfaces.
Enhanced Gameplay Features
The TORID Gamepad is equipped with several features that enhance your gameplay. The precision analog sticks are ergonomically placed for optimal control, allowing you to navigate through intricate game environments with ease. Additionally, the built-in vibration function adds a new level of immersion, making every action feel more realistic. The gamepad also incorporates Turbo functionality, enabling controlled rapid fire for those intense gaming moments that require quick and precise actions.
A Gaming Solution for All
Whether you're a PC gamer seeking a wireless controller or a console enthusiast looking to connect to your PS3, the TORID Gamepad is the perfect solution. Its seamless compatibility and versatile design make it suitable for a wide range of gaming preferences. From casual gamers to dedicated enthusiasts, anyone can benefit from the precision, comfort, and enhanced gameplay experience provided by the SPEEDLINK TORID Gamepad.
Where Can You Use the TORID Gamepad?
SPEEDLINK TORID Gamepad - Wireless - for PC-PS3 black SL-6576-BK-02The TORID gamepad is versatile in use: It can be used not only for playing new games - it is also suitable for playing classic games again: just one pressing a button is enough to switch between two modern controller technologies - XInput and DirectInput. Thanks to this unique compatibility, the gamepad can work with almost all games. But that''s not all: if you''re more into playing on a game console than a PC, just connect the TORID controller to your PS3. With effortless precision and fatigue-free comfort, you''ll take complete control of your virtual game worlds. Add vibration, ergonomically placed, precision analog sticks, and Turbo for controlled rapid fire to your gaming experience. Thanks to the TORID gamepad, you can use your tactical advantage at any time.Features: Wireless gamepad for PC and PS3* Reliable 2.4 GHz radio technology for up to 8 m range Dual Mode technology guarantees full compatibility with almost all Windows games (switchable between XInput and DirectInput) positioned left stick for comfortable playing analog gamesTwo analog triggers, two bumpers and ten digital buttons, including "Start" and "Back"Turbo-fire plug-in functionBuilt-in 600 mAh lithium polymer battery up to 10 hours of playing time (charging time approx. 2 -3h) Compact Nano-USB receiver Intense vibration effects for a realistic gaming experience Rubberized sides for improved comfort and durability Included USB charging cable (100 cm) Manufacturer: Speedlink Type: controller+Color: black
- Compatible with PS3 and PC.
- The triggers and sticks are obviously the most important aspects of it. The fact that they have such a vast dead zone is, in essence, the design's primary flaw. In addition, I feel the need to mention that if you have large hands, it is very likely that you may destroy something. It is not anything I would intentionally break, however a friend of mine was able to make the RB button malfunction. The fact that the individual plays Pro Evolution Soccer explains why he did not release this button (given that in the game, pressing this button causes the player to start sprinting). In addition, my pal is showing a lot of anxiety. The button is pressed, but there is no guarantee that it will reply to the response. To summarize, for the five years that I've owned it, it has maintained its charge, but it's not accurate to claim that I use it on a consistent basis. During the past three and a half years, I have used it on an average of seven to fourteen days every year, which is roughly equivalent to one year. The initial few minutes of life were marked by a greater degree of activity. It is still capable of holding a charge, despite the fact that his native cord has been severed. I get my power from the charger that formerly belonged to a Motorola phone.
- Features such as "small wireless adapter," "availability of cable," "ability to use gamepad while charging," "absence of any obvious dead zones on the sticks," and "automatically turns off when not in use" are a few of the highlights of this controller.
- The connection to the gamepad dropped for a second, but moving the adapter to a different port fixed the issue; The AYXB keys are challenging, however the "Turbo" key can be used initially until muscle memory kicks in or the keys are improved; The gamepad is capable of maintaining a connection at a distance of 6-7 meters, rather than the 8 meters advertised.
- Ergonomic, rubberized inserts on the sides, holds a charge for a long time, a small usb receiver, a micro usb - usb 80 cm adapter is included. You can play while charging.
- Large dead zones on the sticks and triggers, uncomfortable cross, vibration is not adjustable, the RS and LS buttons are very tight. While charging, it takes up 2 usb ports (I have only three of them on my laptop - I have to pull out either the mouse or the modem)
- Comfortable, wireless, rubberized pads.
- The USB transmitter is turned off.
- Comfortable, holds a charge for a long time, the rubber on the sticks did not wear off at all.
- Loud sound from pressing the RB and LB keys, blind spots on the sticks.
- High-quality "middle peasant" in its segment
- For its price - very small.
- Looks like xbox 360
- You can't even get mad at something. Is that a miniUSB charger instead of the usual microUSB, but in the kit there is a USB-miniUSB cable for charging.
- A good analogue of the Xbox gamepad, price, without wires. I bought a boo for 900.
- New is expensive
- Best Alternative to PS3 Gamepad
- that would be 1 + 1 share