Description of 🖱️ Unleashing Superior Gaming Performance: HIPER Quantum QM-2 Black Gaming Mouse
- Comfortable. Looks good
- Worst Software Part Lack of technical support
- 1) Excellent ratio of price to quality and functionality; 2) Ergonomic shape of the mouse; 3) Replaceable side panels (two on each side), convenient fastening of the panels on magnets, which allows you to replace them very quickly if necessary; 4) Included is a panel with ergonomic little finger support. I had to get used to it, but after a few days, picking up an old mouse without this stand (A4Tech X7 F6), it became uncomfortable for my little finger to hold it. Still, the stand is a useful thing, I recommend installing it; 5) The absence of a soft-touch coating, which wears out over time and makes the mouse extremely unpresentable, also its absence makes it easier to clean the surface from dirt and allows you to disinfect it with chlorhexidine (be sure to do this, as the mouse is a storehouse of bacteria, since you constantly hold it in your hand ); 6) Pleasant programmable RGB backlight; 7) 14 programmable keys - imba in MOBA, RPG, MMORPG, simulators and graphics/video/audio editors; 8) Pleasant scrolling with clear sections and soft pressing on the wheel; 9) Wire in a fabric braid; 10) Ability to record macros; 11) Possibility to adjust mouse sensitivity, scroll speed and double click speed.
- 1) You can not change the illumination mode of the wheel and the logo (you can only change the illumination mode of the lower band), but you can change its color. The wheel and the logo always glow with "breathing" (such a slow decay and subsequent flare-up). This, of course, is not very significant when working with a mouse, when the palm covers the mouse, but it is still unpleasant and can be distracting. It would be better if these elements were highlighted at the same brightness level; 2) You can not change the profile of the keys with one click on one of them. You always need to open the application and select the desired profile from the drop-down list; 3) Saved profiles are grouped only by the time they were created, they cannot be grouped alphabetically, which makes it difficult to find a profile if there are a lot of them saved; 4) Recording macros does not support mouse movements, which significantly narrows the scope of their application; 5) Disgusting app icon ("Hiper" logo in broken black letters on a square white background). Since you need to constantly run the application to switch the profile, its icon must be visible either on the desktop or in the quick launch bar, and since it does not look like a mouse in any way, it is lost among other icons. I had to replace the icon with one of the standard Windows icons (I used the "C:\Windows\System32\accessibilitycpl. Dll" library). I put a deuce on the designer, and tomorrow to come to school with his parents; 6) When scrolling up quickly, an unpleasant noise appears, but this is not very annoying; 7) The ons are quite loud. I do not recommend actively using them if someone from your household with sensitive hearing is trying to sleep nearby.
- Price 9 side buttons Comfortable enough
- Seeing the company for the first time :) Edges of buttons are clinging Panels don't fit perfectly. noisy wheel
- Possibility of programming keys! Availability of game add-ons. keys !
- the wire
- Price, lighting. 9 buttons is perfect.
- Very loud scroll just a tractor especially when scrolling up After turning on the PC and the first click on the side buttons, the mouse freezes tightly. helps disable enable Side thumb buttons are made for very thin fingers. To press the bottom buttons, you need to directly press your finger into the table.
- + Works on any surface, with g602 I got tired of buying rugs and washing them once a week. + You have not seen software from Logitech: their application may crash when the charge reaches 5%, you will not be able to export profiles with a file. + no dub clicks and no middle button back off + Ergonomic and fitting through the panels really decides, but it’s not suitable for a claw grip on an average hand. + the cursor moves smoothly at high dpi, although it depends more on the settings of the sensor / dpi
- - what they write about freezing is true. In my case, strictly once during the session of the computer turned on, the mouse is cut off when the "9" button is pressed. I did not try to flash it, I take the device out of the port directly on the hot one, it is initialized in 5 seconds and the error does not bother until the next time the computer is turned off.