Description of HP Pavilion Gaming 15-ec2048ur 15.6" Laptop 1920x1080, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 3.3GHz, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050, DOS, 4E0T5EA, Dark Grey/Bright Green Chrome Logo
- The best price for this stuffing! Appearance Speakers I don’t know what else to highlight except that the laptop works perfectly in EVERYTHING!
- - in the ec0004ua model there is no keyboard backlight - well-marked body - screen matrix SVA. - I would recommend expanding the RAM from 8 to 16 immediately - it feels like the battery is quickly discharged if at least something other than the desktop is running :)
- This is one of the possibilities that would work best for me. I wasn't looking for a gaming laptop because I wanted a capable machine to work with CAD and graphics software as well as data modeling in Power BI (tables with 2 million rows, about 25 columns and a bunch of calculations). After looking into Intel for a while, I finally settled on Ryzen as my option. In this location, a R7 4800H has been placed, the power of which is even surplus to requirements for the activities that are being performed right now, while providing a secure reserve for the foreseeable future. Up to the price of 80,000, I was unable to locate anything more desirable. A strong central processing unit, a somewhat good video card (considering the cost), 16 gigabytes of random access memory, a matte display, and a reasonable weight (2 kg).
- The most obvious sign is that the edge of the plastic on the front of the laptop (where the touchpad is) is jagged. Maybe the maker was trying to draw attention to something specific with this, or they reduced the amount of processing that was done. In most cases, you will become aware of the problem the moment you pick it up. The fact that the keys make a very little clicking sound when being typed on is not necessarily a negative feature in my opinion. Before that, there were ultrabooks manufactured by Sony and Asus; however, I did not discover this device hiding beneath them. Moreover, in earlier models of this laptop, the vent for the hot air did not sit just below the screen but rather to the left and right of the screen. I don’t know which one is better in practice, but mentally it seems that with blowing on the sides, cooling would be better. Yet, this is merely one person's view and is not substantiated by any data.
- Great accessories. Nice screen. Excellent value for the price Handsome for my taste
- Plastic that is extremely frail and delicate. In general, the materials are of a low quality, but considering the cost, it is acceptable. Although it was somewhat boisterous, it was not as loud as some of the others. The duration of the warranty is just one year, and according to the instructions, the life of the battery is slightly longer than one year.
- Excellent product and prompt service.
- Price. It was evident from the price graph that the majority of vendors did not come into the "sales" period unprepared. One may save more than with coupon codes and points from if they bought at least a month and a half in advance. Nonetheless, as compared to other options, the cost was surprisingly low. The scarcity of available merchandise likely also played a factor in setting prices.