Photos by authors
Description of 120GB PlayStation 3 🎮 Slim (Former Model) with Improved SEO
Introducing the PlayStation 3 Slim 120GB (Old Model)
In the world of gaming, the PlayStation 3 Slim 120GB (Old Model) stands as a remarkable console, packed with features that enhance your gaming experience. With its HDMI and Bravia Sync functionality, this console delivers stunning 1080p output resolution, bringing your games to life like never before.
Unveiling the Remarkable Characteristics
When it comes to characteristics, the PlayStation 3 Slim 120GB (Old Model) truly shines. It offers a sleek and compact design, making it a perfect fit for any gaming setup. Its 120GB storage capacity ensures...
- Let's start with the fact that exclusives are COOL. The Xbox 360 is lying in a ditch. Excellent graphics. There is a new PlayStation Move controller. It's just a giant media system. It’s also the PlayStation Network, Microsoft before it, like before Pluto. I have a PS3 slim 120 gb, it doesn’t make noise, and I’ll say that the Xbox 360 makes noise 2 times stronger than a PC! Does not overheat: every day I play on it for 8 hours a day, and the prefix does not heat up at all.
- Compared to the Xbox 360, there are none!
- Simple and clear interface. It's a sony (: Free network service without hassles with the establishment of accounts. No threat of being banned for a modchip (= Drives pictures, music and video over the network - the quality of films is much better than on a computer. Even the nasty divX rip looks great, not a single artifact. Sound over HDMI rocks. Built-in WiFi. Free connection of any suitable hard drive, not just "certified" for big money.
- PSN still does not give birth to payment cards to stock up without a credit card.
- The best gaming console of its time Convenient management Top games
- 0) In November, the new Gran Turismo (5) comes out, and traditionally, you need to buy a new Sony for it. 1) Excellent media player (DVD here is many times faster when rewinding, ten times cheaper than a DVD player separately) + DLNA (which is true in almost all TVs already), an optional branded remote control is useful. 2) Browser. It is almost complete and very convenient. Those who do not have a PC, laptop or even a communicator can surf on the TV) By the way, an ordinary BT mouse is completely recognized by the system and you can save a thousand on the remote if it's not shameful to control the view with the mouse) 3) All sorts of chats, avatars, other whistles and you know what. They are, but why?
- 0) Does not play discs from PS2. It's below the belt, whether it's a political or technical decision and although it's known before the purchase. 1) PSN\Store - monetization of everything to the point of absurdity, more details below. 2) With the well-known fact that similar games in PC versions are better, and even cheaper (not a word about torrents), then the game for 2-3k is no less absurd. 3) If you do not have the slowest PC, then the performance of the console in games will not impress at all, or it will not impress in the best sense. More details are also below.
- 1) Excellent exclusive and not only games. 2) PSN and free multiplayer. 3) Super media center. 4) Quiet in operation and does not heat up. 5) Small in size. Fits easily into various openings and is easy to carry. 6) Some games are completely immersive due to high-quality special effects, as well as a joystick that vibrates :) 7) It's rare to find excellent localization of games here ;) Although I don't need it, it's still nice to hear familiar speech) Yes, and in good quality. 8) Jail capability. And these are free games and useful applications (showtime, emulators of old consoles)
- 1) Paid avatars, themes, add-ons, etc. Personally, I don’t buy it, but it’s still not clear what we pay for. 2) Wireless internet is weak. The speed is low, the set-top box does not use the full power of the router. Moreover, this stupid bootloader: the signal is lost - start downloading from the beginning. Before that, there were no such problems with devices (including psp). 3) If you think that everything will instantly load like on a powerful computer, then you are deeply mistaken.
- Excellent model. Lightweight, easy to manage, everything is of the highest level, it does not make noise, it does not heat up, the graphics are excellent, and if there is full HD, then it’s just a shine, you can’t tear yourself away from the screen. PlayStation Network is really cool, you just need to speak a little English. I bought 250GB, all in one bottle, music, movies, photos, etc., a very user-friendly interface. The joystick charge is good, enough for me for a long time, but I don’t sit so often.
- there are none
- The graphics in the games are great. And if you connect to a full HD TV, then you can’t tear yourself away from the TV! Good games. Good exclusive games. play! If you play for 8 hours a day, then the gamepad will last for 5 days. The prefix itself (more correctly, the console) has become smaller in size and the weight has decreased from 5kg to 32022kg! The hard drive has become larger, 120GB is very convenient! :)) Presence Blu-ray!
- Games are expensive.