Photos by authors
Description of 🎨 REVOLUTION Reloaded Affection Palette: Enhancing SEO
- Before I see
- Unexpectedly, the colors are considerably darker than they appear in the photo.
- Price, which was purchased at a discount. The most number of "running" hues included inside a single palette, both matte and glossy. They will roll down by the end of the day, which is inevitable yet bearable. These put on nicely, cause little irritation, and have a good feel.
- The pigment is not as saturated as the color itself in the palette (In addition, the two colors do not overlap each other very well). The same Pupa (Pupa) that let the arrows down with black shadows tried to use them here, but it won't work. The black-gray pigment fades over time to become gray rather than dark. quite a bit (easily brushed off with a brush)
- High-quality eyeshadows that aren't too loose and have a velvety texture and a rich color payoff. The palette's total product weight of 16.5 g divided by the number of colours present in the palette (in this case, 15) equals 1.1 g each refill. The obvious answer is cost. There are discounts of $350 (about) to be had. The Re-Loaded Basic Mattes Palette is a high-quality, fuss-free matte eyeshadow selection.
- The packaging is simple and a little flimsy, but for $350–$400, this is par for the course.
- nice, everyday neutral color scheme
- Dusty Dims fervently.
- Colors that are interesting to look at, won't fade, won't crumble, are fully saturated, and are perfectly stewed.
- A dazzling finish requires a solid foundation.
- Colors are beautiful, bright
- Received with a broken body
- Pigmentation, price, delivery
- Good pigmentation, silky, do not crumble.
- Don't last long without a base