Description of Smart Google Nest Mini column (2nd gen), chalk
- The quality is excellent, and the multi-colored LEDs are an enchanting sight. Love is shorter
- Through time he hears, and once he hears in a whisper, and another time you scream and he does not react. There is no holder.
- Use proper English.
- It seems that microphones have a relatively modest sensitivity. It is challenging for the device to recognize "hey Google" when there is other noise in the room.
- In contrast to Alice, nearly all modern electronic devices can be connected to one another. In contrast to Alice, he doesn't use very many words and keeps his conversations to a minimal.
- After the next track, Spotify stops working and track control on the phone is no longer available. When connecting to a computer using Bluetooth, there will be times when the connection will be lost and you will need to re-pair the device. ALICE HAS NO PROBLEM WITH THIS AT ALL. It is nearly hard to establish a connection to WiFi; the issue may lie with the frequencies that are acceptable or with Google. In general, Alice in the 2022 functions the best of all of them; who knows, maybe in the future they will add support for smart home Sonoff / eWeLink, and then she will be free. There is no reference to 2022, which is not a negative for me.
- Mics that are low-cost, portable, and hip
- The sound is typical.
- The audio quality is satisfactory. The low frequencies are audible.
- The phrase of 2022 appeals to me.