Photos by authors
|Hardware Interface||USB 2.0|
|Operating System||Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Linux, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 7|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||0.83 x 2.71 x 0.37 inches|
|Data Link Protocol||IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n|
|Data Transfer Rate||300 Megabytes Per Second|
|See 2 more|
Description of TP-Link TL-WN821N N300 USB Wireless WiFi Network Adapter for PC, Compatible with Windows/Linux/Mac OS
The TP-Link TL WN821N Wireless Network Adapter is an exceptional USB WiFi adapter designed specifically for television accessories. With its impressive 802.11N N300 speed, this adapter ensures seamless video streaming and a superior internet calling experience. Equipped with dual internal antennas, it offers an extended range and enhances reception and transmission performance. The Quick Security Setup button provides effortless wireless security encryption, guaranteeing a secure WiFi connection. TP-Link, ranked highest in customer satisfaction for wireless routers in 2017 by JD...
- - Small size - Price - Easy to install
- - Glitchy, often freezes - Weak signal strength - Very low speed - Sensitive to interference from the system unit
- Picks up a good signal
- On Linux, it requires additional configuration, because can fool and fall off.
- On-the-fly connection: plug into USB port and you're done (Windows 10_64bit), size and design, does not heat up, works steadily. Signal power-20db. Price. Exceeded my expectations.
- Haven't found it yet.
- some patches in the driver
- small, works with Android TV Box
- speed is slaughtered, drivers on home site
- Only one - the price .
- The speed of the reception / transmission does not correspond to the declared ones! (8022022n)
- Cheap. Nice. Functionally. In other "whistles" you get confused when you close the protective cap, but here it's black and white, you can't go wrong (a trifle, but nice :))
- Gets a little warm but works fine For me they are not
- 1. Price 2. The consistency of the work 3. Communication quality
- 1. Nutrition Sensitivity