I got acquainted with the yarn "Tenderness" quite a long time ago, when I was just beginning to comprehend the basics of knitting art. And I will say, based on my experience: this yarn is not quite suitable for beginners because of the viscose included in it. And there is a little more than half of it - 53%, the remaining 47% - cotton. Of course, I have nothing against viscose, it just gives the yarn softness and a characteristic slightly shiny sheen, but when crocheting, it is the viscose threads that can delaminate when pulling the loops and cling to the hook, creating unnecessary difficulties. But if the knitting skill is already formed, then I sincerely advise you to try the "Tenderness” yarn in practice))
The thread is not the thinnest, the product is knitted quite quickly and pleases its owner with a pleasant delicate color, softness combined with naturalness and long-term wear, since things made from this yarn retain their shape when washed.
Moreover, I managed to wash my daughter's blouses and T-shirts even just in a typewriter. The only thing is that over time, the viscose thread may fade from washing and the product will lose some gloss, but it will retain a very decent look.
"Tenderness" is great for knitting summer things, suitable for children's outfits, as the yarn is soft and completely comfortable to wear.
I just do not advise you to knit hats from it - they will not be able to keep the desired shape, for these purposes it is better to look at mercerized cotton.
I recommend yarn with pleasure and a tiny caveat that it’s better for beginners to start not with it)
Thank you for your attention and enjoy your work!
Vedi recensione completa