1. In "review menu" found the status of my review about Trust Wallet as "draft".
2. Pressed the submit button.
3. Finally read the notification that that review was actually rejected review: "We kindly ask you not to attach links to articles on external resources.".
4. Wanted to revise but cannot because I already pressed the submit button.
5. Finally that review was declined and blocked with no longer any chance to appeal.
I did not know that my review was rejected. I thought it was a technical failure. It is after I pressed the notification bell that I learned that my review was actually rejected but it was too late.
1. Rejected review should be shown as "rejected and needs revision" status in the "review menu" not only in the notification menu.
2. Reviewers should have more chance to appeal.