|Item Dimensions LxWxH||15.75 x 17.32 x 12.2 inches|
|Item Weight||0.22 Pounds|
|Data Transfer Rate||300 Megabits Per Second|
|Wireless Communication Standard||802.11bgn|
Description of Asus RP-N12 N300 WLAN Repeater 🔁 802.11 B/G/N - Boost Your Wireless Range!
- Well. somehow it works
- Workmanship Beep from the power supply
- Works without lags in bridge and access point mode
- as a repeater not very (
- - Under the color of the rosette, small, neat - Easy to install (Easily made friends with ASUS router) - Intuitive interface - Works stably and without complaints - Wireless setting
- - Expected more signal coverage - In repeater mode, creates a child subnet, but you can remove it if you want to make 1 single point. - Cuts speed. On the main router 50 megabits / sec. Through a 30 megabit/sec repeater. - Only 2.4 Hertz
- Terrible quality of internet access. Cuts the speed colossally.
- Excellent transmit/receive power The setup is simple, although the setup wizard is a bit obtrusive with its obligatory use when changing the mode. Design and compactness, although in my opinion this is the last thing that should be of interest in such things.
- Is it that it is a kind of monoblock. To correctly place it, you need to pull a 220 cable. A small problem, of course, and it’s hard to really call it a disadvantage - for whom it’s a disadvantage, just buy a point with an external PSU.