|Hardware Interface||USB 2.0|
|Operating System||Linux, Windows XP, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.3 Panther, Windows 2000|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||0.87 x 2.76 x 0.4 inches|
|Data Link Protocol||802_11_BGN|
|See 3 more|
Description of ASUS USB-N13 Wireless-N USB Adapter with Up to 300Mbps Wireless Data Rates - IEEE 802.11b/g/n USB 2.0
Enhanced Wireless Connectivity for Television Accessories
Upgrade your television accessories with the ASUS (USB-N13) Wireless-N USB Adapter. This powerful device offers secure and excellent connectivity, providing data rates of up to 300Mbps. With its support for IEEE 802.11b/g/n standards, this USB adapter ensures a reliable wireless connection for your TV, enhancing your entertainment experience. Whether you're streaming movies, playing online games, or browsing the web, this adapter delivers a seamless and uninterrupted connection.
Wide Compatibility and Versatile Sharing
With the ASUS (USB-N13...
- - compact - support 8022022n up to 300 Mbit - good range (power 18 dBm=63 mW)
- - wretched native utility - to run N mode I had to edit the registry
- Native software and non-native too.
- It turned out to solve the problems that were associated with it. And it's nice.
- The original blue screen of death. But it's good that this problem was solved.
- Quite cheerfully works with 4G from a megaphone, compact, can be used in an AP station, price
- There is only one drawback and then when working with Linux - Ubuntu.
- - Download speeds of up to 300 Mbps - Stable and reliable signal strength - This "cable" comes with a convenient bend already built in
- - The software that is included with the package is extremely unstable, and it will cause a conflict with the Wi-Fi setup program that is included with Windows.
- Simple to put in place
- The nearby USB connector is concealed by the large size. The package (version B1) does not come with a USB extension cable any longer.
- I was in agony for a whole week since I couldn't find a single one.
- The software and drivers are both of a poor quality.
- Lightweight. The assembly works well, and it picks up the signal effectively. The software is intuitive and simple to operate. The package comes with a short extension cord, which will prove to be quite useful.
- There is not even one! Unless you are going to use it as WI-FI in laptops - the size is very large like a flash drive, and it will simply be easy to break if you try to use it in that capacity. To accomplish these goals, I recommend getting on the N10 highway.