Photos by authors
Description of Chemical dry closet Thetford Portable dry closet THETFORD Porta Potti 165 (92806), 21 l
- Comfortable, light, roomy
- Comfortable and high quality toilet
- Appearance. Quality. Comfortable in using.
- In principle, it is good as a temporary solution, for example for a week or two. Good top and bottom tank capacity. Better than buckets in a country house. Easy.
- The drain pump in the form of a corrugation breaks in a month. Will not fix. The retractable lever, closing and opening the drain hole, is in the wrong place. The movement of this lever is very tight, and there is no sure fixation of the closure; at the end of its stroke, it is necessary to press it with a rather strong stop. It is very inconvenient to do this while sitting on the potty. You will need to get up, bend over and forcefully close the lever. The upper part is poorly fixed from the bottom, simply by attaching it from above it will not work, a shutter click will be heard, but the gap and the drain slot will remain. To properly close, you need to hook on the loops in front, and then tip back. Very uncomfortable fit. The drain handles are not where they should be. It is not convenient to carry and merge. Low for landing. A small recess inside the trouble itself, and a small rim of the toilet bowl.
- Comfortable well thought out design. The waste tank closes hermetically, the top cover also closes well.
- Plastic over the years loses its slippery surface and a brush to help. However, you can use a flush before the process, which helps somewhat.
- Compact, keeps smells, comfortable, with its 85 kg, no discomfort.
- The valve opening lever moves forward and is not fixed, you can accidentally push it back when using the toilet, well, if you find fault.