Metal, somewhat surprisingly, makes up the majority of the frame. It is used to make things such as a crosspiece, the base of the armrests, the side fasteners of the chairs, and so on. You can kill it, and it's quite the ride for a weapon designed for self-defense. It appears to be as trustworthy as is humanly conceivable!
The material is neither harsh nor soft, and the seat is extremely sturdy while still providing an exceptional level of comfort.
On the seat, the lateral support is highly important because it allows the user to keep their legs relaxed in a comfortable position. On the back, however, the benefits of this support are not immediately apparent. Or, for men who are overweight, this will be considered the norm.
- Armrests! They are formed of material that cannot be identified, but they are very smooth to the touch, have a slight roughness to them, and are highly elastic. You can only squeeze them with your fingers. It's wonderful to get some cuddling in =)
- Height of the armrest can be adjusted. Aligned with a sliding shelf for the keyboard and mouse - a fire, terribly comfortable, and minimizes the strain on the wrists by a significant amount.
- There are two pillows provided. I did not try out the chair before making the purchase, so I was unaware of whether or not they were necessary. Obviously, we can't do without them! The sensations are similar to those of being in bed; you are able to lean back comfortably, despite the fact that it does not get in the way of typing or daily life in general =) it forms a wonderful shape for the back; formerly, I would put a standard pillow there; just fantastic!
- I have almost the same bucket in the vehicle, but it's a little less comfortable) in height - I have a height of 187, and the top of my head is equal to the upper part of the back - there is still a lot of stock. - It looks fine. - I have almost the same bucket in the car. - It's a little less comfortable.
- takes a backward inclination. If you decide to watch a movie, you will find that it provides precisely what you require.
- wheels with some give. Similar to plastic, but with a slightly rubbery feel to it.
- the unremarkable aroma of something pleasant. No, it's not amusing at all) I've already encountered some purchases that had an intolerable odor.