Description of Hankook Tire Dynapro HP2 RA33 265/65 R17 112H summer
Product Overview: Hankook Tire Dynapro HP2 RA33 265/65 R17 112H Summer
The Hankook Tire Dynapro HP2 RA33 265/65 R17 112H Summer is an exceptional high-performance tire designed specifically for comfortable and powerful SUVs. With its advanced features and innovative design, this tire provides a smooth and exhilarating driving experience, making it an ideal choice for car enthusiasts seeking top-notch performance.
Key Features and Characteristics
Featuring a cutting-edge design, the Hankook Dynapro HP2 RA33 offers several remarkable features that set it apart from its competitors. The tire boasts...
- 2022: Bought a quartet. choose the least expensive option without considering the edge. Land Rover Discovery 3 automobile. It was entirely skated on the first year, both in the summer and the winter. It slows down perfectly on snow and ice, but not as quickly as, I believe, most tires that are similar. I switched to winter wheels in the next year. holds the track; observes but does not remove it.
- A bad choice for aquaplaning. Of course, she's not like the bald head who was there before her - there, I nearly threw up on the first speedy passing across a puddle at night. Although it's risky at 110+, even here on the track with its secrecy and water, I attempted to stay out of the water.
- Price, softness, tread pattern
- When picking up they were confused by the white letters (jeep), but it turned out that you can put it on either side, and put the letters inside.
- Comfortable, not noisy tires.
- Production in Korea, now, apart from China and 2022, there are no tires from the word at all. Haven't tried it yet. Looks and feels soft. Each was wrapped in foil. Production 5 weeks 2022
- Excellent tires. Not noisy
- Can't think of anything
- Soft, quiet, excellent handling. Excellent price.
- Quiet. Aquaplaning at its best. After 2 seasons, I can say that the wear resistance is also not bad. Cheap (in comparison).
- Hydroplaning works out as it should, but another discipline related to water let us down - grip on wet asphalt is not very good. After a couple of years of use, my observations were confirmed by ADAC tests - 10-11th place just because of poor grip on wet pavement. If not for this, the place in the ranking would be much higher (maybe even up to 3rd, or even 2nd place). Oak compared to winter.
- Good price, fairly soft ride, goes well in a rut.
- Until I noticed
- Quiet. There is no aquaplaning. Good wear resistance.
- I am very picky, but here I can’t even say anything.
- Silent, no aquaplaning, reliable (strong sidewall), low price and excellent quality
- Brand, made in Korea, price. Balanced with small weights up to 30 grams.
- Haven't found it yet. At the time of purchase it was not possible to find fresh tires 21 years old.