Description of Pirelli Powergy 225/45 R17 94Y summer
- Price. Conduct when driving a vehicle. Low degree of wear. Smooth.
- The guardian appears to be rather thin to the naked eye.
- Not noisy.
- Was obtained at a price that was a steal. Sturdy sidewall.
- Poor performance in both wet and dry conditions in the cool temperature. Rapid degeneration. Performance that is average both when it is wet and when it is dry in warm weather.
- Price, reliable traction on dry and wet surface, durability, and little wear and tear
- absolutely nonexistent
- Moderately comfortable
- Weak sidewall, a hernia popped out in the first hole. Drive only on smooth roads and then carefully.
- Good grip on dry and wet pavement. Almost do not notice transverse seams and cracks, as well as patches.
- Noisy depending on the quality of the asphalt.
- 1. Price 2. 10th week of production 2022 3. Fairly quiet 4. Promises long-term use (actually worn out in 2 years)
- 1. In my opinion, too soft, i. E. there are real concerns about side cuts, hernias, and so on. I haven’t hit the pits yet, but there is direct confidence that it will be so 2. The promised Pirelli service is not so cool: 1. Cashback after 2 weeks from the purchase is still not credited (the hotline said some kind of error in their software, such as the purchase was not reflected in them. Manually pushed the check, but I think the system so it will slow down and I will probably be thrown). 2. It is impossible to register tires under the extended Pirelli warranty :) 3 days of poking - all the time errors during registration. I called the hotline - they told me, like, send us a letter by mail indicating the type of registration error. In case of problems with the tire, allegedly you just need to show a letter to the store where you bought it. But the conditions are clearly spelled out in the guarantee - you need registration and a PIN code in SMS. Nothing came to me, so I will be sent by the store. 3. It floats a little in a rut, i. E. earlier, on Korean rubber, I could at least let go of the steering wheel - the car went like on rails, but here it flounders (not much, but the fact itself. I hold on to the steering wheel). 4. Time-tested super high-speed abrasion! For 2 years, the tires have worn off to zero! If we consider the cost of the season run, then this is my most expensive rubber in my life!
- 1. Quiet (compared to Bridgestone and Nokian) 2. Stable in ruts and on wet surfaces 3. Nice price
- 1. According to the characteristics of the tires, no problems have been identified so far 2. The performance curve of "shares" with gift cards
- Good value for money. Sharpens slowly. Confident driving performance.