Photos by authors
|Memory Storage Capacity
|See 5 more
Description of Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC DotDisplay
- I liked the camera especially with gCam, a very good screen, a good fingerprint scanner, smart, responsive (sometimes even too much), holds a charge for a long time, is well assembled and also has good sound in headphones. After the latest ate (*.0.5. it seems) WiFi 5Gh is not stupid, the speed is excellent. It's cheap)
- Everyone always hears your conversation. Sociopath's phone, if there is no one around - everything is OK, but if you are not alone - no privacy, everyone is aware of what they answered you and with whom exactly you are talking. And, to be honest, the sound in the speaker is like from one place - quite bassy, but deaf, like through earplugs. Well, MIUI, beloved by millions, is still happiness - to force NOT to unload the application running in the background is a normal quest. HZ I already have the 5th or 6th Xiaomi and yes, I know how to give permissions to applications, but not here. Here you need to set and repeat several more times to get it and reload it 2 more times - then yes, maybe until the next "device maintenance" my Sports tracker will not suddenly stop and finish the workout to the end. "Maintenance" is a good old tradition of Mi engineers, it's hard to imagine like any OneUI, iOs and so on. live without this idiocy, and yet they work! I also know how to set “exceptions”, I didn’t have to repeat it, but in general MIUI is not user-friendly at all, I lived with it for a long time - I don’t like it, Koreans are better. And, I didn’t like the swipes, a trifle but inconvenient - in order to scroll through the screen, the swipe here must be longer than the swipe on the Samsung of a similar diagonal. And in order to lower the curtain, the finger must move strictly vertically, otherwise nothing will come of it, in Samsung a larger error is allowed. Yes, you can relearn, but why don't developers go to meet the user, the screen is not 4 "why these difficulties? The last thing is that GPS is so-so here, it writes something, but the error is quite large, although it finds satellites quickly.
- The convenient location of the fingerprint scanner, the quality of video and photo shooting, the amount of memory and battery.
- In the first month, the system sent notifications about malfunctions in some program, and it took some time to get used to the grid of quick access applications on the main screen.
- Pretty smart smartphone. I have a lot of applications running all the time - no problem. I was very pleased with the autonomy - enough for a day with a margin with active use. The 33W charger charges the phone very quickly. Acceptable camera. Not all smartphones have a screen frequency of 120 hertz, but I don’t use it for the sake of autonomy
- After AMOLED displays, it's hard to get used to the IPS matrix - the black color is very "pale". Intuitive shell. Of course, you can and should bother with sorting applications, but by default it is not clear which applications are which are not. The work of Mi account is not entirely clear: it is difficult to change the password and generally somehow interact with it Weak camera night mode (for its price it will do) Mediocre design of the camera block, but I got used to it very quickly and do not pay attention
- Long battery, fast charging, good Camera, the phone itself is smart, does not lag if it does not heat up, there is a case included)
- If you play demanding toys like Black Desert mobile starts to get very hot
- 1) Screen 120Hz 2) Autonomous work 3) NFC 4) Nimble fingerprint scanner on the side
- 1) The main camera and related dimensions (thickness) of the phone 2) Top speaker (directed upwards, not in the ear, because of which everyone around hears the conversation) 3) PocoLauncher
- A phone with an excellent camera, great battery life.
- phantom clicks
- Didn't find
- Battery, camera, charging speed, operating speed, NFC
- Still not used to the size
- Bright, juicy screen 120 Hertz. Not a bad film on the screen from the factory. Awesome stereo sound. Main and selfie cameras. 4k video with stabilization. The absence of drops and bangs. Smart is really smart, 6/128 G. 33 watt charger. battery. NFC.
- The location of the cameras and their number. Button imprint. No magnetic sensor. Speaker solution. Blue screen. Cover from the box. No 5G. Eye-burning notification indicator.
- A very, very worthy equipment, especially considering it can be purchased for less than 20,000 dollars. Previously, there was the Mi Note, then I experimented with the Mi Note Lite. At long last, this device provides all you require without requiring you to make concessions such as "well, it's okay that the sound is bad, but." Due to limitations regarding the size of the files, not all photographs can be linked.
- To begin, let me state unequivocally that this is already an example of nitpicking in relation to the essential characteristics of the item. When compared to the power of the engine, it's probably somewhere around the level of the upholstery on the steering wheel of a car. -The message indication that's located at the bottom of the phone is rather peculiar. The standard cover obscures the text almost entirely, making it extremely difficult to see the information inside. -Android 10. Some apps . Take, for instance,. It is not possible for Translator to pop up on top of other windows. - Does not understand how to adjust for the effects of hand tremor when snapping photographs