TON's creators took really seriously the fact of creating good impressions among users. This company keeps up with an excellent job. Since a blockchain project cannot be ready without a wallet, developers were steps forward to create not one but many different wallets for their users. So they have now the chance of receiving and seeing their worth of TON in their devices in comfortable spaces.
A NEW SPACE FOR YOUR TON TOKENS
In this review, I'm going to show the different options traders have to join the company and get their first TON tokens. I'll also explain the main functionalities of these wallets and some of the key points you should take into account. First things first, you must know that TON is a social community that is looking forward to opening a really decentralized multiverse among traders and professional investors in the area of technical and digital development. Because of this, the project has diverse areas ready to fulfill. But here is where everyone is focusing their attention since a mobile and easy-to-use wallet is mainly necessary.
You, as traders, count with access to the Broxus server which only shows you the different ways to get a desktop or mobile wallet. I must congratulate the team for making things easier when offering the product available on different networks. Many are talking about the options for Android and iOS, but I want to inform you that the desktop wallet for Windows is pretty simple.
ACCESS AND FUNCTIONALITIES
These wallets work with ease and all devices and servers. Once you download them on any device, you'll have two options: a) importing an existing wallet b) creating a unique wallet. Whatever your choice is, you'll find that it is programmed with basic steps. You'll have access to your see or recovery phrase, which in this case consists of 24 irrepetible words. Later, you must create a wallet in numbers or alphanumeric codes. And finally, access is granted.
Once the wallet is opened/created, you'll see the main menu that shows your available balance (in case you already received TONS).
Not for all wallets, the option of sending or sharing is active. So, I recommend downloading a mobile wallet (like kiloX) to send your tokens to exchange or another wallet in case you want to share them.
The rest of the options are still in development, but I'm quite sure the team will keep showing good outcomes.
A DIVERSITY of WALLETS FOR MODERN HOLDERS
If you already visited the official page of TON you surely notice it offers you access to a set of external links where their products are available. There, you count with options to wallets like TON Surf, KiloX, or ExtraTON. They are all functional. However, I've got my top 3 wallets:
1-) Broxus: This is the simplest of all the ones available. You can download it for Windows, Mac, or Linux. Once the setup is completed, you'll have access to your inner balance. You can update it at any time.
2) kiloX: This is my favorite one. You may find it available for Android. Once it is ready you'll find yourself immersed in a nice blue ecosystem. The wallet design reminds of Trust Wallet but with the most simplified options. You can trade your TONS directly in the wallet. There is an option to stake yet in development, but hopefully soon will get available. You can also send or receive tokens like BTC or ETH.
3) TON wallet: This one is too simple. It only shows you your balance in TON, but it does not permit you to send them to any exchange. So, in this case, I suggest having another complete wallet. (YET TO BE APPROVED)
As you already saw, the key points of these wallets are too similar among them. They are not complex, but they require certain improvements. The wallets are around 75% functional, so there are no issues with simple trading.
- Try to keep a small balance during your first adoption of the token until you certify it is adapted to your needs and you can trade securely.
- Apply for two different wallets to always track your history and balance.
- The system suggests you write down your seed. I recommend keeping them stored on a private field in your device.
- Join the TON community as soon as possible, so you can touch the big gates of a new attractive ecosystem.
Below, you have a series of photos. The first one shows you the different wallets available, and the standard. The second one is the mobile wallet; you can notice how it shows a simple structure (I don't recommend it at all because it takes so much time to update the balance). Finally, there is my TON wallet, which I just downloaded in terms of review.
देखें पूरी समीक्षा