Photos by authors
Description of Impact screwdriver Makita TD0101F, 230 W
- impact on the wire
- It is very easy to tighten even very long self-tapping screws, and also tightens nuts, perfectly! !
- Did not reveal
- Professional, light, comfortable grip, backlight, non-killable tool.
- Heavily overpriced.
- Price, partly - blow
- Ambiguity as to what it is for
- Type, weight, price
- very slow, quickly and very hot, kills bits
- Build quality, weight, ergonomics
- After 8 years of operation, the luminous gum was lost somewhere. That's all.
- It twists to the last, a very powerful moment due to the ratchet.
- Even at medium loads, it quickly switches to a ratchet and the gearbox heats up. Noisy, although this may be a feature of the impacts.