Description of 📱 Black Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Global Smartphone - 6/128 GB
- A fantastic piece of machinery, period. An excellent example of the breed that brought it to new heights!
- More trash accumulates after each meal. Even if there is an ate, I will not upgrade to Android 9 because of the transition from Android 7 to Android 8. The claimed benefits of the updated firmware are all a sham; you won't get any independence or convenience from the update, but you will get megabytes of useless garbage that, for some inexplicable reason, will cause your iron to perform some unspecified action.
- Memory capacity and cost of operation
- software that is unreliable because to a lack of NFC
- I discover a Chinese phone for the first time. For a while, I worried that it may turn off and never come back on, or that the translation would be garbled and Chinese characters would suddenly appear in pop-up notifications. Fortunately, this incident is unrelated to my new phone. Advantages: +\*/+ Bright, juicy screen that is clearly visible in the sunlight and from various perspectives. The camera. My previous dual camera phone was unable to do this. Photos are cool, and the color reproduction is excellent. When photographing in a dark room, there can occasionally be a lack of clarity and a few minor issues, however the night shooting mode helps to some extent. I'll include a few pictures that were just taken with this phone in the proper sequence. Performance is +*/+. Even when the OP is overloaded, the phone can handle large applications with ease and switch between them swiftly. Fingerprint +*/+. I used to be doubtful and believe that if I stole a chocolate bar from a store and threw the candy wrapper in the trash, they would discover me right away. However, this was simply a fiction. I quickly became accustomed to this convenience and don't even want to consider that there might be another way to unlock the phone. +\*/+ Exactly fits in my hand. Well, in this case, it's probably because I'm a big guy and my hand fits this phone just fine. Since the surface is extremely slick without a bumper, which also came with the package, I hardly ever remove it.
- -\*/- NO NFC. Yes, I was aware of it before to purchasing, but I figured I could handle it and live. However, I'm so used to not having to bring my bulky wallet, which is really filled with cards and checks rather than cash, when I go to the store, that I find it inconvenient to have to do it once more. -\*/- In a day, the battery is idle. While I'm getting ready for work in the morning, I spend 30 minutes on Skype talking to my family. I then make 3–4 calls during the course of my 4 hours of work, and sometimes get stuck in news broadcasts between breaks. I'll listen to music through headphones or an aux during lunch. Couples carry the bulk of the load, but they become bored and I have to look at the phone for at most two hours. I'm not in a relationship anymore. I re-listen to music or use the navigation if I want to avoid traffic on the way home. That's it, really. I wouldn't say that I talk on the phone nonstop; I don't. But in this case, 4000mAh is reportedly insufficient for my daily needs. -\*/- The smartphone occasionally refuses to carry out my requests. Obviously, this has nothing to do with breakfast in bed. It happened a few times, and each time I tried to lower the brightness, the strip moved but the brightness did not. Additionally, while everything else functioned, the usual applications "Messages" and "Phone" did not open, i.e., the phone did not respond when I clicked on the icon of these applications. When I changed the GPS mode from "from all sources" to "only on cell towers," the system started acting strangely and incorrectly, but when I decided to change the mode back, my efforts produced no results. Only a factory reset was able to fix the GPS once the mode change; out of caution, I have avoided entering the GPS settings since.
- 1) The display is gorgeous, and compared to my previous Lumia 1020, the picture seems to be moving much faster. Even though the size is way too huge, unfortunately, this is the price that must be paid for fashion. 2) The quality of the construction: everything is put together correctly, nothing moves anywhere, nothing is loose, and nothing is hanging out. 3) The camera produces photographs that are not up to Samsung standards, but they are still pretty nice. The equipment on alik costs something in the neighborhood of 13,000 to 14,000 dollars, so it is understandable that it does not support slow motion or stabilization, but I believe that this shortcoming may be overlooked. 4) In terms of performance, both the 636 SD and the 509 Adreno live up to expectations, which is a tremendous treat. 115 thousand or more active parrots in Antutu; consequently, a rocket. 5) Autonomy - 2 days and another 23% charge for the evening, which is a direct breakthrough for me after several years of having a maximum of 18-20 hours of battery life. 6) Shell - I'm a fan of Windows Phone, and I'm really upset with the fact that the soft ones buried the beautiful (in my opinion) axis in all respects. This is due to the fact that the soft ones buried the beautiful axis. However, because this is already the third Xiaomi in my family's collection, the exterior appeared to be quite practical and uncomplicated. Satisfied. 7) The housing: thank goodness it's not made of glass; the magnetic holder is the perfect solution. 8) This device has a 3.5mm audio jack, which, yes, yes, yes, is a very big positive.
- And what exactly is there to be upset about here? With the possible exception of its size, which is merely a matter of personal preference, the camera lacks both stabilization and slow motion capabilities. And here's one more, NFC, which doesn't concern me at all, but clearly holds some significance for other people.
- I'll keep it short: The screen is fantastic. Akum operates at maximum brightness throughout the duration of the working day while the internet and gps are always active, leaving 15 to 25 pr. Two cameras, slow motion and backdrop blur, manual mode, etc. optimal processor for Real Racing 3. Excellent (with case).
- Video cannot be in 4K (as determined by stabilization). Having switched from smaller phones, heavy. The phone's accelerometer is not particularly accurate; you may need to turn the phone in order for it to recognize the position it is in.
- The smartphone's processor is a Snapdragon. A 4000 mAh battery. When I purchased a smartphone, the charge lasted for a very long period. On the smartphone, the Xiaomi ate was continually visible. lengthy period without eating. Couldn't take it any longer and clicked on eat. ated. again needs to be fed. Additionally, I chose ate. corresponds to MIUI 18.104.22.168. The smartphone doesn't request any additional dates. (Xiaomi stopped consuming MIUI. But he started to consume more battery life. Battery life is short. especially when you activate WiFi or the Internet. And pipets, if you ever switch on GPS. I believe Xiaomi wants us to purchase new smartphones. I do not advise purchasing. The smartphone is now incredibly slow.
- The merits were written with drawbacks. I should also mention that I installed roughly 15 programs. The smartphone has 288 applications in addition to MIUI. The battery is possibly being drained by them. On the advice of the Internet and YouTube, in the settings I tried to alter. Useless. 288 applications—what kind of number?