Photos by authors
Description of Vacuum Cleaner Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute Global, red/grey
Product Description: Vacuum Cleaner Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute Global, Red/Grey
The Vacuum Cleaner Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute Global in red/grey is a versatile cleaning device designed for dry cleaning purposes both indoors and in your car. Its vertical design allows for easy maneuverability, and it can be transformed into a manual model by detaching the solid metal tube. This feature makes it convenient for cleaning hard-to-reach areas with precision and ease. The vacuum cleaner is equipped with an LED indicator that notifies you when the battery is running low, ensuring uninterru...
- For a few months now, I've been using the gadget in a standard 57 square meters (or three ruble bills). My trusty old vacuum was giving me trouble, so I set out to get a new one. Immersing myself in the material helped me grasp it. At first, I was hoping to get a regular vacuum cleaner, but I soon realized that my options were limited to either a cheap bag vacuum or a thousand dollars for fourteen cyclones. There will also be no noticeable improvement over the prior iteration. Dyson thought about it, but the suction isn't very strong compared to regular vacuums. But after using it and consulting with vendors and customers, I settled on a substantial investment. In conclusion, the vacuum is fantastic. In my opinion, the product is all about the feelings it evokes. Take this, clean off the dust, and put it back on the shelf; it's excellent for you. Lack of wires is a huge time saver. Power to excess! The turbocharger works just like any other vacuum. The floors and a few shelves should be fine if the turbo works. There is enough space for all the shelves if the floors are at the second power (typical for floors). Nozzles and other attachments can be found in abundance (particularly on ali;) and are neat. The price is the biggest drawback; in my opinion, you can't put a value on that kind of money. However, there aren't any alternatives to compeors, which is what they rely on. I purchased the European variant because it was on sale. I have no complaints or regrets at this point. The gadget is awesome; I had no idea it would make me feel so good. Considering my height (just about 180 cm), The grip is nicely sized. The stature as well
- PRICE! The load. Not too hefty, but cleaning takes its toll on the hand. Due to the structure of a low bed, it is not common practice to vacuum under it. Working at full power for an extended period of time causes it to overheat.
- When the trash can's lid gets jammed, the vacuum loses suction, or the filter gets clogged, it shuts off and needs to be cleaned before it will work again.
- cleanliness, ease of use
- Just incredibly cleans Kovorolin!
- Short time of work at the maximum mode.
- Portability, mobility, lightness (weight), nozzles greatly improve the cleaning efficiency, sound, ease of cleaning the container, easy to store on the wall.
- The price is too big, there is no latch on the trigger for turning on the vacuum cleaner - I have to constantly press the trigger (I solved this problem by pressing, not with the pad of my finger, but moving the trigger closer to the middle of the finger), there is not enough system for attaching additional brushes - it would be very convenient for them too hang on the wall.
- It out a lot of dirt. In terms of power, it is really on a level with large vacuum cleaners. The turbo brush also does its job as expected. No need to clean, easy to shake out the debris. The charge is enough for a complete cleaning of a 2k apartment.
- Might be pricey, but it's worth it. Moreover, with the release of v11, this one fell in price by 10tr.
- Power. Quality of cleaning, especially wool from carpets. Manufacturing quality. Ease of cleaning. Convenient wall mount. The sound of the engine - you can feel the power and speed.
- Of course the cost is high. Too heavy, although the wife does not complain. The number of battery charges is limited by the controller (1.5 - 2 years) - it stops charging with live elements, but it seems to be solved if you know how to hold a soldering iron in your hands (not personal experience, infa from the network). The sound is not quiet, but not critical. In general, these are nitpicks - the vacuum cleaner is really impressive (how else for such a price tag).
- Form factor The quality of cleaning and the feeling of cleaning Nozzles Battery charge
- Not so much overpriced as just a high price tag Nibbles: Lack of vertical parking
- Lightweight and simple design Mobility high power Large set of nozzles Ease of use
- Review after the first use - further I will add. I will add weight, ease of quick use (I took it and works) in the advantages. Well, probably everything. Addendum: It's really comfortable. It seems that I have more strength than with a conventional vacuum cleaner. I wanted to - I went to the kitchen to vacuum the floor and immediately went to the balcony. No wires, no problem. Incredibly maneuverable turbo brush (compared to a 2022 vacuum cleaner). It drives like a small car - it will go anywhere.
- It frankly weakly, which is at the "dvoechka", which is at the "maximum". Very strange standard nozzles - they are smooth. Carpet with a low pile is not cleaned! There is no normal turbo brush, but everything is somehow smooth. Addendum: The carpet is cleaned perfectly. Now I consider a small dust collector as a minus, and for my height of 190 cm, I would like the vacuum cleaner to be 10 cm higher