Photos by authors
Description of Gaming chair COUGAR Armor ONE, upholstery: imitation leather, color: black
- Overall the chair is good. Of the pros: the quality of materials, appearance, assembly, I have no backlash, creaking, etc. yet. let's see further. You can replace the filler in the lumbar support, very comfortable.
- Of the minuses: an uncomfortable lumbar support out of the box for me personally, no washers for mounting the top gun, I had to tinker with the side casing, the bolt did not reach the hole, it was difficult to make it. In the end everything is ok.
- It was cozy and I really liked it.
- 1) The lock on the pillow quickly snapped since it was made of plastic; the plastic simply was not strong enough to sustain the force, and it exploded. 2) after two days, it started to make creaking sounds After three days, the started to become crushed. 4) plastic on the sides of the container
- The high quality of the components and the assembly, as well as the package.
- Design. The superiority of the materials. Armrests that are comfortable and compatible with the characteristics of my workstation
- The lever for the back adjustment is stiff and stuck.
- The chair is satisfactory in most respects. The quality of the materials, how it looks, how easy it was to put together, and the fact that I have not experienced any backlash, creaking, or other issues. Continue to look into it. The filling in the lumbar support may be easily replaced, and it provides a very comfortable fit.
- Negative aspects include the fact that the lumbar support was not comfortable for me right out of the box, that there were no washers included for mounting the top gun, that I had to fiddle with the side case, that the bolt did not reach the hole, and that it was tough to construct. Everything turns out to be fine in the end.
- Adjust the back and head support as necessary. Simple and easy to put together.
- Not that I'm aware of
- I would say that the iron cross, which is cast iron, is really comfy. Moving quickly
- The pillow had a broken fastex, a trifle but unpleasant (in general, they are very flimsy). There are worries that it was already assembled because the box had a hole in it and everything looked to originate from one place. There are also concerns that the pillow may have been mislabeled. Extremely prone to soiling.