Description of Grill De"Longhi CGH1130DP, silver
- Great comfortable item
- After operation for 2 months, streaks formed under the glass, I gave it to a service center, they said the marriage was impossible to repair. Just bad luck.
- High temperature range, 3 sets of plates, integrated temperature probe - readings are displayed on the panel, heating quality and speed, excellent cooking results.
- The controversial decision to make the temperature control knobs out of plastic does not feel reliable against the background of other body materials. There is no scr for cleaning ribbed plates in the package . . and there is simply nowhere to buy it.
- 1. I can cook on it really tasty. Only because of this plus, I agree to endure any disadvantages of this rather lousy device. What's the point of a grill that's built better but doesn't cook the food? 2. There is enough power for anything, the grill can fry beef with a bust right up to a crispy crust, I can’t imagine a situation when it “cooks” meat, as you can read in reviews of some other grills. 3. 3 pairs of thick plates included and a probe are the best for cooking. The grill cooks food very quickly, an extra minute on the grill - and that’s it, the perfect meat is over, it’s difficult to cook without a probe in such conditions. 4. The plates are easy to remove and wash by hand or in the dishwasher.
- 1. It remains a secret to me what the handles do in this grill. Do they regulate surface temperature? Or is it just a temperature sensor setting that makes the grill go "ready" and beep? I’m leaning towards the second one for now, because it remains a secret for me how the grill heats up to 200 degrees in a few minutes, and then from 200 to 240 almost instantly, as if it had already been heated to 240 degrees, instead of 200. Or is it a high temperature on The kitchen is so affected and the surfaces heat up above the specified value? (no heater-to-sensor feedback = disgusting engineering job? ) 2. Mediocre materials and build quality, chipped on the chrome surface, although there were no shocks (from high temperature? ). I don't believe this grill will last long (but I will try to save it the best I can). 3. The grill screen after 3 days "sweated" inside, now it has an uneven background. 4. The plates heat up in slightly different times. But these are, in fact, trifles.
- The grill itself is good, heats up quickly, fries with high quality, large temperature range, clear control. Why they chose a more expensive option with a temperature sensor - I still don’t understand.
- After unpacking and installation, it turned out that the meat plates did not fit snugly against the installation itself. market could not help in any way, because. the seller himself did not answer them, so the choice was either to go to the service center for a multi-day check in anticipation of the recognition of the marriage, or to use it that way. And this is the next day after delivery, which greatly blurred the impression of the purchase. Plates separately cost 9 thousand, that is, almost a third of the grill.
- A lot can be put and fried
- I think in the kitchen it will become a stationary appliance
- A variety of panels, good coverage, high maximum temperature, good temperature retention.
- There is practically no slope for the drain.
- It heats up quickly, 3 grill panels, the steak is not bad, just don’t need to take even on sale there, take the norms Black angus steak (rib eye steak) from marbled beef and go nuts with taste. By the way, fish is also normal, burgers are normal. the child is happy, especially waffles)
- All the same, whatever one may say, ready-made programs would be much more convenient inside the grill. You look for them in a mobile application, then you set the time, on Tefal in this regard it’s easier to poke and that’s it. The application is clumsy, recipes for cooks of cooks. In tefal, there are just 16 recipes and that's it) you poked a button on the grill and you wait)))) and then dancing with a tambourine.
- Advantages: cooks quickly, tasty, without oil, all fat is collected in a special container, heats up quickly and cools down relatively quickly too.
- no scraper to clean the ribbed surface conveniently. For some reason, the coating is erased on the waffle iron, and only on these panels, although I wash them only with a sponge, as well as the rest of the panels. The plastic on the display came off literally after the first use, it spoils the whole look. It is inconvenient to cook several dishes on one panel, the TC creates soot, to remove it you need to wash the panel, and to wash it, you need to turn it off and let it cool. That is, if you cook vegetables, then pause, wash, and only then you can cook meat, in a row and immediately it will not work.