Photos by authors
Description of Lamp LED Yeelight Smart LED Bulb 1S, YLDP13YL, E27, 8.5 W, 6500 K
- Great light bulb, easy to install. I screwed it into the base (E27), turned on the power, then added it to HomeKit by scanning the code. Very easy to install, had no problems.
- It’s good to connect to Apple HomeKit, 3 light bulbs shine brightly in tandem
- I bought three, two turned out to be defective, at a brightness of less than 50% it shines with a random light and blinks randomly
- excellent light bulbs, support google home, apple homekit, xiaomi home, Alice and all this at the same time, no conflict
- Sometimes it falls off the apple homekit, I don’t know the problem is in the apple servers or the lamp, while it is available on all other systems
- superior bulbs that work in harmony with multiple smart home platforms. supports Google Home, Apple HomeKit, Xiaomi Home, and Alice.
- While it is accessible on every other system, Apple's HomeKit occasionally loses connectivity, and I can't tell if the fault lies with Apple's servers or the bulb.
- Great light bulb, Yeelight native app has more settings.
- Bright Easy to connect Works with Siri Huge range of colors
- Not all colors display correctly (in shades of pink and orange)
- Cool changes colors, kind of bright, works with apple home kit
- Here dances with a tambourine begin. I have a smart home from xiaomi, there are various motion sensors, vacuum cleaners, cameras, door opening sensors and this light bulb cannot be added to mi home. It just doesn’t give everything, because of this I can’t make any scripts, I went into the bathroom and the lamp turned on. It is very sad.
- - You can choose the color according to your taste and mood - There are many modes in the Yeelight program (party, candle flicker, etc. ) - Quick response, both from the application and from Alice - Easy to use
- - With the help of Alice, you can not use the modes from Yeelight (party, flickering candles, etc. )
- Easily added to HomeKit. Many colors. The case looks solid.
- Didn't find it at all
- Great budget option for HomeKit! Works the same with Alice (we even managed to connect Samsung SmartTV 2022! ) Yeelight, Mi Home!