Description of MFP laser BROTHER MFC-L2700DWR
- superb MFP, flawless operation, inexpensive cartridge replicas WITHOUT CHIPS, and no nonsense. bought two units. extremely happy with the work.
- When turned on, it takes a while to process information, utilizes Wi-Fi, and occasionally reports that the printer is not connected even when everything is in order. As a result, he will consider all options and realize that it is time to work and not take advantage of others.
- The automatic feeder functions flawlessly, and the interior paper tray is easy and does not accumulate dust.
- Printing can be a noisy process.
- Each one has a number of benefits, but the one I am most interested in highlighting is the fact that it is entirely compatible with apple technology.
- Even though it has not been found yet, you are free to criticize anyone and everything in existence if that is what you choose to do.
- Cheap, most certainly
- You must reset the printer's settings if it continuously eats and tears paper while scanning, skips many pages, prints darkly while copying, and the cartridge is only halfway full.
- price/quality ratio, functionality, print speed, and presence of wireless connectivity
- A real MFP: everything is there and all nodes work perfectly Inexpensive components Easy maintenance Separate image drum and toner tank Stable Wi-Fi connection Superior ADF Duplex automatic Software for any operating system
- too good